Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel Built-In Dishwasher - $293.99 or less ($539.99) @ Sears.com

noehlp

Coupon Codes:

Save $25 on $300 Purchase (find something inexpensive to add so you can use this code! Socks? Dish rag? Towel?)

Code: ANEXTJUMP25300

Save $7 on $70 Purchase

Code: SEARSDEAL

Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel 24 in. Built-In Dishwasher ENERGY STAR

Item # 02215303000 - if link doesn't work, seach by item #

Now $299.99 Was $539.99

You Pay $293.99 w/$7 off $70 Code (BUT I do suggest finding something small so you can use the $25 off $300 code instead)

Choose In-Store Pick Up, where available - btw, my area shows in stock in 5-7 days

http://s.sears.com/is/image/Sears/02215303000-1?hei=180&wid=180&op_sharpen=1&qlt=75

Thanks! We've been in the market for a stainless dishwasher for over a year, but I wasn't going to bite until I found a really good deal. This was it! Even the traditionally low internet retailers didn't come close to this price. :)

Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel 24 in. Built-In Dishwasher ENERGY STAR

Item # 02215303000 - if link doesn't work, seach by item #

Now $299.99 Was $539.99

You Pay $293.99 w/$7 off $70 Code (BUT I do suggest finding something small so you can use the $25 off $300 code instead)

Choose In-Store Pick Up, where available - btw, my area shows in stock in 5-7 days

OK, gotta warn you buys about the Frigidare dishwasher--I had one & it was TERRIBLE! We only owned it for 1 year & the console completely blew out. Also, had bad luck with a Frigidaire convection oven too....it wasn't cooking our food at the right temp. Luckily it was under warranty, the repair guy had to order a new part & it took about a month to come in (and get fixed!).

Sorry if this is off-topic!!

http://s.sears.com/is/image/Sears/02215303000-1?hei=180&wid=180&op_sharpen=1&qlt=75

OK, gotta warn you buys about the Frigidare dishwasher--I had one & it was TERRIBLE! We only owned it for 1 year & the console completely blew out. Also, had bad luck with a Frigidaire convection oven too....it wasn't cooking our food at the right temp. Luckily it was under warranty, the repair guy had to order a new part & it took about a month to come in (and get fixed!).

Sorry if this is off-topic!!

Don't be sorry. I'm sure other GottaDealers appreciate feedback on product brands, myself included.

Do you know if it was this model specifically? or just the brand?

Don't be sorry. I'm sure other GottaDealers appreciate feedback on product brands, myself included.

Do you know if it was this model specifically? or just the brand?

We had an older model, FGBD2432KF, and didn't have it long at all. (there is also bad reviews on this particular model on epinions).

FWIW--epinions doesn't rate too many of the Frigidaire dishwashers very good. There has been similar complaints with the control panel blowing out & the washing not being up to snuff. My old Frigidare dishwasher also never got our dishes clean either.

We got an awesome deal on a Kenmore Elite, which we have had now for about 2.5 years. It cleans so well! (At the time, Consumer Reports rated the Kenmore Elite one of the top brands.)

Anyway, based on my experiences with the customer service and the Frigidare quality on the models we purchased, I will never buy a Frigidare again lol.

http://www.epinions.com/search/sec_~product_search_results/submitted_form_~searchbar/search_vertical_~all/tax_name_~/pp_~2?search_string=Frigidaire+dishwasherThe customer service was TERRIBLE. Hopefully the newer model will be great. I don't see any reviews at all about the current model.

Edited by Jillsky