Cricut Cutting Mats?

Provo Craft® Cricut® 7''x14'' Cutting Mat Set

# 8272890

Now $6.99 Was $9.99

At Joanns, I assume they'll have this price in store also.

hth

These mats are the easy ones to find. These mats are for the baby bug and the personal cricut. I bet she's talking about the cricut expression mats that are the 12x12 because those are impossible to find right now in the stores! Trust me, I've been looking EVERYWHERE! My expression is almost at a halt because of not being able to cut anything.

I've heard through hearsay that provocraft put a halt on making the 12x12's for a minute so people would buy the 12x24s and cut them in half to use to clear the stores of them. NOT sure how true it is, but it's what I heard.

I will say though that I've read alot of people on the cricut boards are resticking their mat with a special type of glue. I can't remember what it is, something like a zig glue pen? Not totally sure on the name, but you lightly cover it with that glue, let it set 24 hrs, and bam, you have a sticky mat again. Just be sure to clean it with soap and water before restickying it.

These mats are the easy ones to find. These mats are for the baby bug and the personal cricut. I bet she's talking about the cricut expression mats that are the 12x12 because those are impossible to find right now in the stores! Trust me, I've been looking EVERYWHERE! My expression is almost at a halt because of not being able to cut anything.

I've heard through hearsay that provocraft put a halt on making the 12x12's for a minute so people would buy the 12x24s and cut them in half to use to clear the stores of them. NOT sure how true it is, but it's what I heard.

I will say though that I've read alot of people on the cricut boards are resticking their mat with a special type of glue. I can't remember what it is, something like a zig glue pen? Not totally sure on the name, but you lightly cover it with that glue, let it set 24 hrs, and bam, you have a sticky mat again. Just be sure to clean it with soap and water before restickying it.

Okay. Um, if someone wants to link me to one, I can hunt. Otherwise, I know didly squat about this stuff, lol. Sorry.

Ok, so here's a link to an online store that carries them, 2 mats for 12.99 plus ship. They only have 2 left in stock though.

http://www.cricutdeals.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=73

I don't really want to pay shipping fees for these dang mats, so I'm holding out. I think I might try to restick mine to see how it turns out. That would save loads of money if it works!