Justice for Girls Clearance Now $12.99 & Under

KC-Traderbear

Don't know if the markdown schedule for Justice is done nationwide, but I went to 3 stores today (Kansas City), and they had just finished (last night and this morning according to the sales clerk) marking everything down in the clearance area to $12.99 and under.

Also, the clearance accessories are buy one, get one free. Seemed to be a lot of junk in that area, but I found a few neat things to save as b-day party gifts.

I also happened to have a 40% off coupon, which I was able to use at all three stores. I just showed my receipt and they honored it.

Really got a lot of good deals and the selection (right now) is pretty good.

Thanks I went today and scored BIG!

First, the B1G1 accesorry deal has not been around in forever and I love it!

Gloves and scarves were included so gloves were 6 bucks so thats 3 bucks per pair and then the 40% off made them less than 2 bucks a pair.

I love the deal on the movies. Bolt, 17 again, and HSM3 were all included in the B1G1 and they were 20 each so that made them 12 for 2....6 bucks each is awesome!

Huge deal on the coats. None of them were marked correctly. If you go, ask them to scan the coats. The brown leather bomber with the coupon is only 7.XX and the Army Green Winter coat is also only 7.XX. The puffer coats are 19 something with the discount as well. The stores in Cols Oh still had loads left.

I dont really think their clothes are that great but the coats are awesome! And I do love the B!G! acces. Oh, the bags were a great deal! Several back packs and little duffel bags were on sale for 9.99 so thats 5 each and then 40 off so they were like 3 bucks each.

I guess, you should run, like I did, to get the great deals!!!

I got the Bolt and 17 Again movie too. Hope my kiddos like it. They've been begging me to get Bolt forever. With the 40% off coupon, I think I paid like $11.xx for both movies. After I got home and saw how cheap everything was on my receipt... literally nothing for over $7.50... I went back. I shopped 5 stores yesterday on the same 40% off coupon. Most of the cashiers were happy to give it to me as long as I showed my receipt proving that I did in fact have the coupon and used it that day. I got the brown bomber coat too and a grey/cream colored dressier coat (like wool, only I'm sure some cheap material). It was only $7.xx too!!

I'm having a hard time switching to Justice from good quality clothes like Gymboree. But, my oldest daughter is 8 1/2 and Gymboree clothes don't always fit her tastes anymore. I go a bit crazy with Justice sales like this. To me, this is about really what their clothing is worth. I'm not sure that I would ever go in and buy something full price at Justice, but most everything for under 10 bucks-- Heck ya!!

One of the cashiers told me the by one, get one free accessory deal is something that they only do about twice a year. I wonder how long it will go on? I didn't think to ask when I was there.

I got the Bolt and 17 Again movie too. Hope my kiddos like it. They've been begging me to get Bolt forever. With the 40% off coupon, I think I paid like $11.xx for both movies. After I got home and saw how cheap everything was on my receipt... literally nothing for over $7.50... I went back. I shopped 5 stores yesterday on the same 40% off coupon. Most of the cashiers were happy to give it to me as long as I showed my receipt proving that I did in fact have the coupon and used it that day. I got the brown bomber coat too and a grey/cream colored dressier coat (like wool, only I'm sure some cheap material). It was only $7.xx too!!

I'm having a hard time switching to Justice from good quality clothes like Gymboree. But, my oldest daughter is 8 1/2 and Gymboree clothes don't always fit her tastes anymore. I go a bit crazy with Justice sales like this. To me, this is about really what their clothing is worth. I'm not sure that I would ever go in and buy something full price at Justice, but most everything for under 10 bucks-- Heck ya!!

One of the cashiers told me the by one, get one free accessory deal is something that they only do about twice a year. I wonder how long it will go on? I didn't think to ask when I was there.

I did the same thing...went from store to store and you are right, their quality is the worst! It was sooo much better when it was ltd too and I was happy to pay a bit more. I hardle even browsed the clothes rack.

Anyone have a link for the printable coupon? I think I threw out the one I got in the mail.

There isnt one but here is what you can do. Call the store and talk to a manager...its so much easier to do on the phone, tell her you lost it and she will tell you its no big deal.

I swear I put mine in my purse yesterday and when I got there I rooted and rooted and never found it and she just did it for me.

They are really kind about it!

Good luck!