40% Dell Notebook Coupons

Guest geekring.com

Guest geekring.com

I recently found this site and love it. I recommend it to the users of my website. Since I've been visiting gottadeal, I've only seen 35% off dell laptops. I looked at past deals and there were 40% ones. I'm looking for a really good deal: 1.86Ghz, 1.0Gb ram, 256mb 6800 graphics (gotta do my gaming), and an 80Gb hard drive (All this comes with the Dell Inspiron 9300...i need $1300 or less). I've sidetracked a bit, but my question was how often do these 40% Dell coupons come out? I feel they are the best chance I got for a great gaming notebook at a reasonable price. Thanks!

If this post is in the wrong spot, sorry, I didn't know where else to post it, :)

I've moved this to the appropriate Deal Finder Service forum :)

:2welcome: to the forums, please make yourself at home.

We're expecting Dell to bring back the popular 40% and $749 off $1499 coupons in about 1.5 months around mid October. Of course this is only a guesstimate but since that's their next end of quarter and near Black Friday, it's very likely.

I would recommend checking our Dell Coupon Page at least once a day. Coupons come and go all the time, sometimes they expire the same day.

Guest geekring.com

Thanks for info and your kindness...I'll be sure to check every day

One last question though, Are there ever any deals greater than 40% off or $750 off 1500 purchase, or is that is high as they go?

Thanks for info and your kindness...I'll be sure to check every day

You're welcome and hopefully you'll become a regular on the forums :)

One last question though, Are there ever any deals greater than 40% off or $750 off 1500 purchase, or is that is high as they go?

$750 off $1499 which is 50% and free shipping has been the best ever.

40% off is nice if you're getting a loaded Inspiron laptop.