Take an Extra 50% Off Clearance Shoes & Boots @ Sears.com

noehlp

www.Sears.com

Go to Clearance and then Shoes

Save an extra 50% off Clearance Shoes and Boots. Sold by Sears. Discount in Cart. Offer ends 30-Jan-2010

Free shipping on Shoe purchases over $49. Discount applies to shoes Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Jan-2010

*Choose in-store pick up, where available!

As with all clearance items, limited sizes available, but definitely worth browsing around if you are in the market for shoes/boots.

*Make sure you have SEARS selected as the Seller

Coupon Codes:

Save $25 on $300 Purchase

Code: ANEXTJUMP25300 Ends: 1/31/10

Save $5 on $50 Purchase

Code: SEARS5OFF50 Ends: 1/31/10

Disney Girls Camp Rock Athletic - White

Item # 03679072526

Was $24.99

Clearance $14.99

You Pay $7.49

http://s.sears.com/is/image/Sears/03679072000?hei=180&wid=180&op_sharpen=1&qlt=75

---------------------------

I ordered 8 pairs of shoes for 80 bucks!!! I keep getting crazy emails though. I got two emails saying that my order was canceled, but it looked like it was really for only one item. I got two emails saying that one pair was ready for pick-up, but gave no store info., just my address. Then I got two separate emails saying item/items had shipped. Calling customer service tomorrow to see what is going on. Should be fun!!

Watch your statement from whatever account you purchase the shoes from. I too had them cancel a pair of shoes I ordered before X-mas and yet they still charged me for them!

I called customer service and they corrected the situation, but they couldn't find where they charged me and it was a bit of a mess straightening it all out. Also, they charged me a little more for another pair of shoes where the price on my statement/shipping invoice didn't match up with the e-mail.

So just keep an eye on them. They made it all right, but I was surprised they made such an error like they did.

I tried to buy some last night, but it wouldn't go through. I called customer service and they couldn't help me, they told me to try again today. But when I tried today the shoes were not showing up as 50% off in my cart. I guess that was my sign that I didn't need more shoes, lol.