Colormate Microfiber Pillow Twin Pack - Now $9.99 ($29.99) Buy 1 Get 1 Free @ Sears.com

noehlp

Sears has their pillows Buy 1 Get 1 Free! This is the BEST Deal I found!

You get 4 PILLOWS total for $9.99!!! You can't beat that!

Colormate 2 in. Gusset Microfiber Pillow Twin Pack

Item # 09607009000

Now $9.99 Was $29.99

Buy 1 Pillow...Get 1 Free! Savings Shown in Cart. Applies to items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 23-Jan-2010

Choose In-Store Pick up, where available, is available for Waterloo, Ia

Shipping for 2 of the twin packs is $6.95

Soft to theTouch. 100% Polyester Microfiber Twin Pack with supportive 2 in. Decorative multicolored gusset. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry med. 24 in. L x 18 in. W x 12 in. H.

http://s.sears.com/is/image/Sears/09607009000?hei=180&wid=180&op_sharpen=1&qlt=75

Coupon code that *might* help (there's more in the coupon section):

Save $5 on $50 Purchase

Code: SEARS5OFF50

Ends: 1/31/10

Hmmm, just tried the above code for 12 twin packs, and it did not work for these. Maybe someone will have better luck if they are looking for that many pillows.

Edited by noehlp

i am upset, tried to get this deal yesterday. i was going to order 2 and get 2 free. i use a pre paid cc (no worry about bills) and i had $21.61 left on it. my order total was $21.58. It would have went through had sears not charged a $1 first. So I missed out on the deal and i really could have used the pillows :(

i am upset, tried to get this deal yesterday. i was going to order 2 and get 2 free. i use a pre paid cc (no worry about bills) and i had $21.61 left on it. my order total was $21.58. It would have went through had sears not charged a $1 first. So I missed out on the deal and i really could have used the pillows :(

That sucks! Keep an eye on those pillows though, hopefully they'll go back on sale. You may want to check out this pillow sale also: HERE

Hmmm.... Well, um, earlier tonight I dumped the 12 I had in my cart, lmao. I wonder if that is what seems to be bringing these back in stock? lol

Btw, I put them there when I was trying out the coupon code.

i'll check it out now, and move to main deal forum if back alive.