HP Ink sale B1G1 half off @ hpshopping.com + coupon code

Ripn

this is so tempting. I don't need ink now and I don't have the money to buy it now either. so I think I will pass it up for now and hope it is available again when I have the money and need the ink. thanks for the post however!:)

ok couple ques:

1. I couldn't get the 10dol SU5315code to work

2. someone had told me to save money to buy the refill kits at Staples..but I went there and they highly discouraged it..said it could ruin my printer...

3. for those of you that use cheaper ink..where do you recommend it from and does it really save you that much...because I usually buy the HP and want to use this deal if not

ok couple ques:

1. I couldn't get the 10dol SU5315code to work

2. someone had told me to save money to buy the refill kits at Staples..but I went there and they highly discouraged it..said it could ruin my printer...

3. for those of you that use cheaper ink..where do you recommend it from and does it really save you that much...because I usually buy the HP and want to use this deal if not

I had to throw a printer away once when the refilled one I just put in leaked over everything, then when I picked it up, it leaked on the carpet, it was a mess. I have never refilled myself since then.

I buy the remanufacturered ones and generally don't have a problem but every once in awhile it takes abit to get one started (I think because I buy in bulk and they tend to dry out). I am thinking of buying these then having them refilled at Costco

Where did you find the coupon? I couldnt find one

In the OP was the coupon code " I also found a code for $10 off a $50 purchase SU5315 "

The coupon worked for me but when I checked out, it removed it so I applied the coupon again and it worked. Not sure why it removed it but just a word of caution to make sure it is there before you hit submit.

Got my order within 24 hours! :g_dance: