Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Old Navy Weekly - Coupon Discussion and Finds - 2010

76 replies to this topic

#31 alisha3296  OFFLINE  

alisha3296

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 21, 2010 - 6:54 pm

I cant catch that dang ball!!! What gives...how do u do it

#32 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 22, 2010 - 2:27 am

I cant catch that dang ball!!! What gives...how do u do it

When the ball moves the first time watch where it disappears and put your cursor there and wait for the ball to appear again. It appears again pretty quickly. When you see the ball, start clicking on the spot where your cursor is and when the ball hits the cursor you should get the coupon. (Of course they are all gone but at least you can practice in case its the same one next week) Good Luck!!!

#33 joyfulshopper  OFFLINE  

joyfulshopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 22, 2010 - 1:15 pm

anyone find the 20% off coupon yet? also ... anyone tried to print more than one copy of the coupon and seen if it works (it says one time use only but it seems like the cashier just punches in a code ... doesn't scan it anyway)

#34 joyfulshopper  OFFLINE  

joyfulshopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 22, 2010 - 1:19 pm

duh ... found it!!

#35 amberrn  OFFLINE  

amberrn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 22, 2010 - 2:19 pm

They were all gone when I was trying then, I never could catch it!

#36 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,308 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 22, 2010 - 4:10 pm

anyone find the 20% off coupon yet?

also ... anyone tried to print more than one copy of the coupon and seen if it works (it says one time use only but it seems like the cashier just punches in a code ... doesn't scan it anyway)

Mine always scanned it. I've never tried it for fear of being looked at like a criminal.

GO BRUINS!

#37 tenecwhiskey  OFFLINE  

tenecwhiskey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 23, 2010 - 7:31 am

also ... anyone tried to print more than one copy of the coupon and seen if it works (it says one time use only but it seems like the cashier just punches in a code ... doesn't scan it anyway)

Use two different browsers on the same computer. One IE and one Firefox or Google Chrome etc.. and you can print more coupons.

#38 tenecwhiskey  OFFLINE  

tenecwhiskey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 23, 2010 - 7:44 am

To get the $15 off $75, make sure the blonde is in the dressing room and then click on the door to the right of the one she is in, the 10 off 50 coupon will show up. Click the x and then click on the door of the room she is in and the 15 off 75 will show up.

#39 skeno72  OFFLINE  

skeno72

I love freebies!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 24, 2010 - 3:14 pm

thanks! it worked
If it's on sale...I will buy it!

:D:cheesy::D

#40 luvbargainz  OFFLINE  

luvbargainz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 26, 2010 - 6:15 pm

Use two different browsers on the same computer. One IE and one Firefox or Google Chrome etc.. and you can print more coupons.

I just use a different name and email address and it lets me print another coupon (from within the same browser, might need to refresh first). It sure beats posting them to DH's facebook page, he was getting pretty sick of me doing that!

#41 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 26, 2010 - 6:19 pm

I just use a different name and email address and it lets me print another coupon (from within the same browser, might need to refresh first). It sure beats posting them to DH's facebook page, he was getting pretty sick of me doing that!

hmm.. I thought they had it so it checks your IP..so a different email address and name wouldnt matter. That is weird!

#42 luvbargainz  OFFLINE  

luvbargainz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 27, 2010 - 3:57 pm

hmm.. I thought they had it so it checks your IP..so a different email address and name wouldnt matter. That is weird!

Yeah, that's how it used to be. I used to have to boot up my laptop and email myself the coupon to get a second one, or post it to DH's Facebook. But for the past month or so I have been able to print up to four of the same coupon on the same computer (two using my emails, two using DH's). I use Windows and IE.

#43 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 27, 2010 - 5:34 pm

Yeah, that's how it used to be. I used to have to boot up my laptop and email myself the coupon to get a second one, or post it to DH's Facebook. But for the past month or so I have been able to print up to four of the same coupon on the same computer (two using my emails, two using DH's). I use Windows and IE.

are you saying you use the same coupon and just print it several times... or you are actually getting 4 different coupons by using different emails?

#44 luvbargainz  OFFLINE  

luvbargainz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 27, 2010 - 9:31 pm

are you saying you use the same coupon and just print it several times... or you are actually getting 4 different coupons by using different emails?

Different coupons because they have unique bar codes. For example, last week I was able to print a $5 off $25 -and- a $10 off $50, which made up for missing out on the 20% off coupon; normally I would have to post the second one to DH's facebook and have him print it out for me. Or email them from my laptop to myself to print on my desktop. It's the same difference, just quicker/easier for me. Who knows how long it will work - they'll probably read this post, "fix it", and I'll be back to annoying DH.

#45 consha  OFFLINE  

consha

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 27, 2010 - 10:10 pm

Just curious did everyone else get the old navy email with the mystery deal? save 20-50% off online, which btw I think ends today. Mine was 40% off! I was so happy since I never could get one of the weekly coupons.

#46 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 28, 2010 - 5:29 am

Just curious did everyone else get the old navy email with the mystery deal? save 20-50% off online, which btw I think ends today.

Mine was 40% off! I was so happy since I never could get one of the weekly coupons.

I didnt get one but know several people that did. One was 25% off and one was 20%. Congrats!!!!

#47 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 28, 2010 - 5:42 am

Different coupons because they have unique bar codes. For example, last week I was able to print a $5 off $25 -and- a $10 off $50, which made up for missing out on the 20% off coupon; normally I would have to post the second one to DH's facebook and have him print it out for me. Or email them from my laptop to myself to print on my desktop. It's the same difference, just quicker/easier for me. Who knows how long it will work - they'll probably read this post, "fix it", and I'll be back to annoying DH.

HAHAHA!! That is what I had been doing. Your way actually worked for me too!! Thanks!

#48 Sarasuzymama  OFFLINE  

Sarasuzymama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Jan 28, 2010 - 6:07 am

Have you all heard that this weekend (Fri/Sat), Old Navy will be having a huge sale in which EVERYTHING in the store is 30% off! (And rumor has it, no ONW coupons until Sunday because of this sale). Also, you can get 25% off any purchase at ON, Gap, and BR when you use your On/Gap/BR credit card this weekend. I'm wondering if ON will combine the 30% off sale with the 25% off from the card?

#49 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 28, 2010 - 6:14 am

Have you all heard that this weekend (Fri/Sat), Old Navy will be having a huge sale in which EVERYTHING in the store is 30% off! (And rumor has it, no ONW coupons until Sunday because of this sale).

Also, you can get 25% off any purchase at ON, Gap, and BR when you use your On/Gap/BR credit card this weekend.

I'm wondering if ON will combine the 30% off sale with the 25% off from the card?

According to Corporate, they will not combine the sale with the coupon. However, since the sales clerks have been telling everyone that you COULD stack them, they are offering a 10.00 GC if you use your Gap type cards.

And according to the M80 update, there will NOT be a drop thursday. There will probably be one Sunday.

#50 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,308 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 28, 2010 - 8:10 am

I got an email from Old Navy Canada (I have no idea how I'm on Old Navy Canada's mailing list, I probably clicked Canada instead of California) and they're doing a "wear red and get 30% off this weekend!" in store, so check your emails for the promo details!

GO BRUINS!

#51 Sarasuzymama  OFFLINE  

Sarasuzymama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Jan 29, 2010 - 11:25 am

Just wanted to confirm that NO you can not use the 25% off coupon (for cardholders) along with the 30% off sale. But YES they are giving out $10 reward cards with any purchase when you use your Old Navy/Gap card. And I don't think there is a limit...of how much you have to spend or how many you can get (though I'm sure they would cut you off if you tried to get a bunch in one store at one time). I did two transactions (not intentionally, but I forgot about something and had to go back through the line after I checked out the first time) and got a $10 rewards card for each one. The second one was only for $6 worth of stuff. I think I may be going back tomorrow for another! They are good starting on 2/1 until JUNE!

#52 junkietiger14  OFFLINE  

junkietiger14

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Jan 29, 2010 - 12:14 pm

But YES they are giving out $10 reward cards with any purchase when you use your Old Navy/Gap card. And I don't think there is a limit...of how much you have to spend or how many you can get (though I'm sure they would cut you off if you tried to get a bunch in one store at one time).

Was there anything that stated that they are giving out the $10 reward cards for any purchase? Mine was closed due to inactivity but my mom still has a Gap card. Is this YMMV per store? Thanks!

#53 Sarasuzymama  OFFLINE  

Sarasuzymama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Jan 29, 2010 - 1:34 pm

There was not a posted sign, but when I asked if I could use my 25% off coupon, they said, "No, but if you pay with your Gap/Old Navy card, you get a $10 reward." Two different employees told me at separate times. That combined with the fact that someone else here mentioned that it was happening makes me think that it's company-wide. However, there is nothing in print to prove it, so I guess in the end it is YMMV.

#54 Moosette541  OFFLINE  

Moosette541

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 29, 2010 - 4:23 pm

There was not a posted sign, but when I asked if I could use my 25% off coupon, they said, "No, but if you pay with your Gap/Old Navy card, you get a $10 reward." Two different employees told me at separate times.

That combined with the fact that someone else here mentioned that it was happening makes me think that it's company-wide. However, there is nothing in print to prove it, so I guess in the end it is YMMV.

Both ON's in my area were doing it, but they are all screwed up and can't decide HOW they are doing it. The first gave me the 30% off AND the $10 coupon. The other store said that I could either have 30% OR 25% off AND the coupon. I won't go into details, but I actually plan on making a complaint about how the girl treated me, she was condescending and full of crap.

#55 angelic680  OFFLINE  

angelic680

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 5, 2010 - 9:20 am

Looks like the sale started today anyone have any codes?

#56 Jillsky  OFFLINE  

Jillsky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 5, 2010 - 9:36 am

Looks like the sale started today anyone have any codes?

I actually got a coupon from my local, safeway...$5.00 off $25.00 purchase.
Our Old Navy in SJ was actually handing out flyers in their store a few days ago with the coupon. I called them & they said they still have them in the store so maybe you can run down there and grab one. :)

#57 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,308 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Feb 5, 2010 - 10:24 am

Oh wow. Item of the week is $2 lace camis. This could be good for layering underneath sweaters. I'm having a hard time finding the coupons this week - I cannot click on that darn butterfly OR chick.

GO BRUINS!

#58 lnd1st  OFFLINE  

lnd1st

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 5, 2010 - 11:22 am

You can get $10 off $50 by adding the shirt from right to the toddler boys. and by clicking the boys face and making him wear the crown in the boys you get 10% off any purchase. When you move the sandals from the right to the change the girls shoes you get $15 off $75. I don't know where the heart from the toddler girl dress goes.

#59 angelic680  OFFLINE  

angelic680

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 5, 2010 - 1:44 pm

Where are you guys clicking:confused:

#60 IDmom262  OFFLINE  

IDmom262

Nick McFest!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 5, 2010 - 2:40 pm

You can get 15% off your purchase by clicking the butterfly in the girls picture.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users