Artscow.com any watch $4.99 free shipping NO LIMIT

epgpjp

For the first time, we will be putting the complete range of photo watches on promotion for just $4.99/each, including shipping. Use your festive imagination to design a fashion accessory that your love one will adore you for.

Coupon Code: 499WATCH

Expires on: 01/13/2010

Start your inspired creation now.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/watch

Great for Valentine's Day or Easter gifts too.

I saw some reviews where people wrote and said they really liked the watches and that they always got great compliments on them. So I picked up two for my grandson. The kind on the hook so he could latch it to his jacket or bookbag, or whatever. The bands seem to big for younger kiddo's.

Thanks, OP! I run the PTA store for my DD's school, so I ordered some watches with the school mascot. The kids will love them! I've ordered dog tag necklaces with the school mascot from ArtsCow in the past and have been very pleased with them. :)

I'm so excited about this! My parents have a lake lot that they are working to retire on someday. I put a picture of their view of the lake on the watch for my mom to look at all winter long! :) (They only get to come up in the summer) And I bought myself one that I put a great picture of a moose on :) (We are a bit moose crazy in this house LOL) Thank you so much OP!!

The credits always look like great deals but they do not include free shipping and the shipping cost can make it a not so great deal. but you can check it out. I think there is a code someplace in your account info, not sure. Maybe someone else can remember better.

Got my 4 watches today! Totally LOVE them. Bigger than I thought. I got the ones with the hooks on them. the hooks can be removed easily from the charm like hook and a chain could be used instead to make it a necklace. love it. They look so expensive!

• 2 weeks later...
I got all 26 of mine a few days ago (1/25, I think). I ordered on the last day the coupon was valid. I really like them and think they'll sell well in our PTA school store (they have the school mascot on them). One arrived DOA and I'm a little less than thrilled that they're just sending me a battery rather than a new watch or a refund, but I'll see how it goes. If I can't install the battery with relative ease, I'll kick up a well-mannered fuss about it. :)