Walgreens throw 1.99

mominsmalltown

I looked buit did not see anything about ordering on line Walgreens.com has multiple throws on sale for 1.99 each, I bought 35 for my staff members for next year and then 10 more to give away to the foster kids and homeless shelter. My family wanted to participate in Project Linus for the give one day get one day at Disney and we are now ahead of the game. They do offer free shipping.

I looked buit did not see anything about ordering on line Walgreens.com has multiple throws on sale for 1.99 each, I bought 35 for my staff members for next year and then 10 more to give away to the foster kids and homeless shelter. My family wanted to participate in Project Linus for the give one day get one day at Disney and we are now ahead of the game. They do offer free shipping.

O! Hello cheap family i am not particularly close to presents!

FYI Project Linus doesnt take store bought blankets. I think Project Night NIght does but arent part of promotion.

great find! Nice for a donation of some sort. I looked into project Linus as well and they only accept hand-made blankets, but I'm sure other organizations would happily take the donation.

great find! Nice for a donation of some sort. I looked into project Linus as well and they only accept hand-made blankets, but I'm sure other organizations would happily take the donation.

That, to me, is a bit confusing. Why is that? You would think that they would accept anything they could get, especially considering people are more apt to go buy a blanket from a store than to handmake one?

Dog rescue's are always looking for blankets especially in the winter time. I will definately be getting a few to donate.

Great find thank you.

Excellent idea about the dog rescues! I'll have to make a trip in to pick some up. Thank you!

That, to me, is a bit confusing. Why is that? You would think that they would accept anything they could get, especially considering people are more apt to go buy a blanket from a store than to handmake one?

I thought so too, but then read their website which basically answered the question by saying "handmade is from the heart".