Disney Movie Rewards Free Points

amberj365

All the 25 Days of Christmas codes are active, but there is a 10 per day limit. Get your points now without having to go to their site everyday, lol.

1: 25DOCNFI84DS

2-4: 25DOC83NF8AH (15)

5: 25DOCFNC9DNA

6: 25DOC56FBX71

7: 25DOCVBZQ987

8: 25DOC846DBD9

9-11: 25DOC89DSDJD (15)

12: 25DOC3263JDE

13: 25DOC8DFDKFT

14: 25DOC7FGD6AB

15: 25DOC9QFJAFP

16-18: 25DOC93HFDKQ (15)

19: 25DOC83EALDJ

20: 25DOCDKSAF8S

21: 25DOCLKDAJFE

22: 25DOCEKJFAKX

23-25: 25DOCFJKARJF (15)

Added 10 (limit) yesterday. When I went to put the next 10 in, it said code isn't live yet. Maybe they caught on?

hmm...not sure. I would start again with the 19th but it's giving me the error or only 10 codes in a day so I guess they work it out 24 hours from time you entered codes?

• 2 weeks later...
Double Points Day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Limit two codes. I used two 3D sets (A Christmas Carol and Pirates 4), got 400 total per set for 800 total! Do it before you do your 25 Days of Christmas points or you will waste it , lol.(I accidently did it last year)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! No replys to that last post; I hope you all got the double points. Anyways, here is a code for 5 points: LKFJDAL838O

lol....I totally made note NOT to plug in daily points MEANING to find a few combo packs to put in first THEN completely forgot to do anything:(

Thanks for the 5:)

Wow! No replys to that last post; I hope you all got the double points.

I think it totally sucked that they did double points twice in that same week. I had already entered the ones I had around the house. And I was NOT going to dig into the wrapped Disney DVDs to get the ones I already had under the tree.

Thanks for the code. I didn't see it in the newsletter that I got.

• 1 month later...

The Disney $5 one is a egift card to Disney.com so it's pretty much worthless since you'll end up having to pay for shipping if you don't order more than $50. They really stink though .. I'm thinking about the Hollywood movie money $10 for 425 points. I also don't like how the Disney vacation ones you have to redeem with Delta Vacations.

At least they are limiting them to 1 per account per gift card. Unlike the last time My Coke Rewards put out free 12 pack Coke coupons and didn't put a limit on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new promo up. Enter 2 movie codes and get a free Blu-ray (pick of 3) when you pay shipping of $3.95.

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/twoforblu?cmp=dmov_dmr_ad_gwp_twoforblu

Here is a picture of the ad to give you some more information:

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/dmr2cms/publish/dmr2upload/live/freebdoffer860x860detailsbugsdeleligible1330477183728.jpg