Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Alli 90 count starter pack for $29.99

88 replies to this topic

#61 juanadeal  OFFLINE  

juanadeal

Hooked on Deals

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 20, 2010 - 12:51 pm

Woo-Hoo down 12 pds.Looking and feeling great.

CONGRATULATIONS:D:D

That's great! You guys may have just inspired me enough to get some (if I can find them cheap enough). Hopefully, they'll keep me from going overboard like I did last nite:no:

#62 tavera  OFFLINE  

tavera

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 22, 2010 - 9:46 am

i ordered the stuff from Amazon - i'm on day 3 of taking it - day 1 i ate 29 fat grams total for the day - no side effects - day 2 i ate 65 fat grams for the day and noticed more bathroom trips, but nothing like the side effects listed on the bottle. Today is day 3. I'm larger, but i've lost 3 lbs in the last 2 days. I don't know if it's the Alli or the fact that i'm watching my fat intake, but i'm sure scared to eat red meat right now :)

#63 juanadeal  OFFLINE  

juanadeal

Hooked on Deals

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 23, 2010 - 5:10 am

Amazon has the 120 refill packs for $49 and I have a $10 gift card making them $39 and next week CVS has the 90 ct starter pack for $39 after ECB's. My question is do I really have to start with the starter pack? They have tons of directions and info on their website that I can read first.

#64 KiriJoan  OFFLINE  

KiriJoan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 23, 2010 - 5:47 am

My answer would be no. There is a lot of helpful information that comes with the starter pack and a nutrition guide that is nice, but none of it is necessary. The only really helpful thing is the little blue carrying case, which I find convenient. I actually bought 2 starter packs back when Wal-greens had them on sale. I have an extra set of the informational packets if you'd like them. I actually use both of the carrying cases though. If you're interested, just send me a PM.

#65 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 5, 2010 - 2:54 am

Down another 3 pds.15 more to go and ill be happy.
Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#66 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 5, 2010 - 10:05 am

Our Walmart store went back up to $39!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!
Live life to the fullest, EVERYDAY!:D

#67 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 5, 2010 - 12:31 pm

Down another 3 pds.15 more to go and ill be happy.

Congrats Deal Grabber...you are just sheding like crazy.:yup:
:yup: Love Life

#68 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 5, 2010 - 12:41 pm

Our Walmart store went back up to $39!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!

Just saw in Target weekly, 120 ct $52.99...not sure if that is a great deal but it might be luke warm.

#69 tavera  OFFLINE  

tavera

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 5, 2010 - 1:10 pm

Does it just not work for some people? I took the pills and ate very little fat with no side effects. Then I had a day at home and I wanted to see what my limit would be so I ate close to 80 grams of fat for the day total and nothing. I thought well maybe it will take s few days or something but here a week later and nothing... All I've experienced is some extra gas

#70 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 5, 2010 - 3:21 pm

I've lost 27 pounds so far. I see oil in the toilet so I know it is working with me. Glad to have found this!

#71 blssed2bme  OFFLINE  

blssed2bme

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 5, 2010 - 6:42 pm

I did see that Target has th 120 ct for $53. Looks like a good deal. Based on all of the side effects you read about and the amount of weight you lose, it this a good investment? My aunt is getting married in a few weeks and I've been trying to lose a few pounds to fit into my bridesmaid dress better. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

#72 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 6, 2010 - 1:15 am

I did see that Target has th 120 ct for $53. Looks like a good deal. Based on all of the side effects you read about and the amount of weight you lose, it this a good investment? My aunt is getting married in a few weeks and I've been trying to lose a few pounds to fit into my bridesmaid dress better.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

Okay this is even better....Target also has a 90ct starter pack for $25.09 which is better for you if you decide to try this.

They also have the refill 60 ct @ $25.09 so make sure you pay attention and get the starter pack which will have 60 crossed out and replaced with 90.

Now whether of not it is a good investment for you. I definitely would not try the 120 ct but if you decide to try it go with the started pack, thereby if you do not like it, you will not have lost as much money.:)

#73 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 6, 2010 - 1:36 am

Does it just not work for some people? I took the pills and ate very little fat with no side effects. Then I had a day at home and I wanted to see what my limit would be so I ate close to 80 grams of fat for the day total and nothing. I thought well maybe it will take s few days or something but here a week later and nothing... All I've experienced is some extra gas

How long have you been taking it? I did not notice anything beyond just being very gassy for the first 2-3 weeks, then I noticed more bathroom trips later on. However, it was well into it that I notice that once I had high fat meal, like the old days, I think it was wings or something like that, and boy let me tell you, brutal :eek:. I said I did not want to do that again. But I for the most part watch my fat intake because I do not want things like that to happen. I consider Alli to be an aid in my lifestyle change and plan on keeping this lifestyle even after I am done taking Alli.:yup:

#74 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 6, 2010 - 1:37 am

I've lost 27 pounds so far. I see oil in the toilet so I know it is working with me. Glad to have found this!

Congrats davephillyj, how much of a difference do you see in your clothes?

#75 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 6, 2010 - 11:36 am

TONS!!! And even just the way my body "feels" like when I have my hands by my side, my fat is not as noticible! That is the main thing to me. If I eat something fried, that's when I see grease in the toilet. To me, that is just a blessing, because if it's there, it's not on my body!

#76 annie2you  OFFLINE  

annie2you

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 6, 2010 - 2:52 pm

Hi davephillyj, That's great! How long did it take you to lose the 27 pounds? Thanks! Annie

#77 speeddiva  ONLINE  

speeddiva

This Space for Rent

• 2,499 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 6, 2010 - 5:44 pm

How long have you been taking it? I did not notice anything beyond just being very gassy for the first 2-3 weeks, then I noticed more bathroom trips later on. However, it was well into it that I notice that once I had high fat meal, like the old days, I think it was wings or something like that, and boy let me tell you, brutal :eek:. I said I did not want to do that again. But I for the most part watch my fat intake because I do not want things like that to happen. I consider Alli to be an aid in my lifestyle change and plan on keeping this lifestyle even after I am done taking Alli.:yup:

That's good to know. I started it on Monday and other thant the gassy thing, I haven't noticed a difference except on the scale....-4 lbs :eyepoppin I'm sure alot is water loss but I'm still impressed so far.

#78 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 7, 2010 - 7:11 am

OK, went to my calendar and I started the third week of January. But I have cheated a bit, and forgot to take them on many occations. I am going to buckle down now that I have seen these results, and make SURE that I have a bottle at work, in the van, everywhere.

#79 DanelleR  OFFLINE  

DanelleR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 20, 2010 - 6:38 am

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a good deal on this now? I keep missing the deals on it and I really want to try it! Thanks a bunch

#80 yakinhix  OFFLINE  

yakinhix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 21, 2010 - 3:36 am

I guess it just doesnt work for everyone. I bought the 120 count bottles when they were on sale at Walgreens and have been eating a lowfat balanced diet. I am excercising 4 days a week and have lost 1 pound. I have litterally tried just about everything out there and nothing works for me. I still have 2 unopened 120 count bottles that I am now stuck with. If anyone might be interested in them, I will gladly sale them, just send me a message and we will work something out. Im in NC. Thanks.

:wife:  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

#81 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 23, 2010 - 11:34 am

Yakinhix: I sent you a pm in case you still had the alli to get rid of. Just let me know

I guess it just doesnt work for everyone. I bought the 120 count bottles when they were on sale at Walgreens and have been eating a lowfat balanced diet. I am excercising 4 days a week and have lost 1 pound. I have litterally tried just about everything out there and nothing works for me. I still have 2 unopened 120 count bottles that I am now stuck with. If anyone might be interested in them, I will gladly sale them, just send me a message and we will work something out. Im in NC. Thanks.

#82 my2kidsmom  OFFLINE  

my2kidsmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 25, 2010 - 8:55 am

If anyone knows of a deal on these, please let me know! Thanks!

#83 DanelleR  OFFLINE  

DanelleR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 22, 2010 - 4:34 pm

Can someone pretty please help me find the best deal on this right now? Im anxious to start taking it and money is tight so I really need to find a good deal on it....Im thinkin amazon but I thought someone on here might have a better idea.... Thanks so much!!

#84 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 22, 2010 - 6:19 pm

Oh, good, I was hoping to see this thread come up so the Big Loosers can report on how it's going! Haven't tried it yet, but everytime I see the posts, I think I might!

#85 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 25, 2010 - 3:44 pm

I've kept my 30 pounds off, but I haven't taken any in a month and a half. Just forgetful. I am starting it back this week.....

#86 shawna629  OFFLINE  

shawna629

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 1, 2010 - 8:01 pm

I have lost a total of 22 lbs. I have had a couple accidents, nothing serious and no major embarrassment. As long as you are careful about what you eat, you don't have a problem, but take it from me ... fast food is a BIG no-no!

#87 DanelleR  OFFLINE  

DanelleR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 7, 2010 - 11:10 am

Congrats you guys! I just started taking mine a few days ago and I cant wait to see the weight come off! Are you guys exercising as well? Im having a hard time finding time to exercise with work and three kids even though I know its important. Hopefully I will come up with a routine to fit it in asap.....

#88 mabennett  OFFLINE  

mabennett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted May 8, 2010 - 10:55 am

any deals on these pills??? i haven't seen a sale or anything lately on these!

#89 amberjobryant  OFFLINE  

amberjobryant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted May 8, 2010 - 12:25 pm

walmart has the 90 for the price of 60 packs right now if you look, but they are 39.99

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users