Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Alli 90 count starter pack for $29.99

88 replies to this topic

#31 ixrayu05  OFFLINE  

ixrayu05

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 3, 2010 - 12:04 pm

I couldn't find the coupon either.
If it's on sale...I will buy it!:yup:

#32 GotoBrandi  OFFLINE  

GotoBrandi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Jan 3, 2010 - 1:49 pm

I got it out of the Chicago Tribune. It was in the Redplum insert #1 as per sundaycouponpreview.com I am trying to see if it can be found anywhere and printed.

#33 GotoBrandi  OFFLINE  

GotoBrandi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Jan 3, 2010 - 1:54 pm

Ok, so I went to www.redplum.com in the top center there is a search option, I typed in alli and the search came up with one option for

GlaxoSmithKline - $10.00 off
120 ct or 170 ct

I clicked on it and checked it to print and there it is. It expires 2-13-10.

#34 krmckee  OFFLINE  

krmckee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Jan 3, 2010 - 3:11 pm

Today's new Target Sunday Ad has the same 90ct starter pack for $39.99. Not as good as Walgreen's but that sale is now over.

#35 kristen4kids  OFFLINE  

kristen4kids

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 3, 2010 - 3:20 pm

[QUO

Edited by kristen4kids, Jan 3, 2010 - 3:27 pm.

#36 GotoBrandi  OFFLINE  

GotoBrandi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Jan 3, 2010 - 4:13 pm

This week's Walgreens ad has the starter kit 60 ct (plus 30 Free) for $38.99 with $9 Register Rewards which would be getting it for $29.99

#37 alwayslookin  OFFLINE  

alwayslookin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 3, 2010 - 4:18 pm

Today's paper has the 90 ct (60 + 30 free) on sale at these stores: Target - $39.99 CVS - $39.99 - $10 EB - $29.99 (Comes with free Smart Living Guide) Walgreens - $38.99 - $9 RR - $29.99 or 120 ct. - $59.99 - $10 RR - $49.99 Rite-Aid - $39.99 Also Amazon has the 120 ct for $49.99 and the 120 ct refill pack for $43.38 both with free super saver shipping.

#38 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 7, 2010 - 1:42 pm

How is everyone doing on this.So far so good.Ive got my diet down to 1000 calories a day.I find it easier to write down what i eat and calorie count.Im pretty good during the day its night time thats the worse.Ive resorted to making a smoothie with no fat milk ice and some sort of fruit.I need sweets at night.LOL.Ive taken out my size 5 jeans and hung them on the food pantry so when i get the munchies i think about how i looked last year in them.Im currently in a size 9/10 so i need to lose 35 pds and would like to do it by March 18th my birthday.Thats my goal.
Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#39 Shiloh59  OFFLINE  

Shiloh59

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 7, 2010 - 5:02 pm

printed redplum cpn and going to cvs to try them again. Thanks

#40 beccasbank  OFFLINE  

beccasbank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 7, 2010 - 7:18 pm

Doing pretty well too. But when I forget I pay for it later!!! LOL

#41 debbieshops2003  OFFLINE  

debbieshops2003

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 8, 2010 - 9:37 am

I haven't decided to go for it yet...but for those that have and missed the sale...

Alli Starter Pack 60 Count With 30 Free Capsule (FRIDAY SALE)

http://www.amazon.co...KX0DER&v=glance

$34.99 eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

This is probably pretty close to the same price as you don't have to pay tax.

#42 trob67  OFFLINE  

trob67

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 8, 2010 - 1:17 pm

How is everyone doing on this.So far so good.Ive got my diet down to 1000 calories a day.I find it easier to write down what i eat and calorie count.Im pretty good during the day its night time thats the worse.Ive resorted to making a smoothie with no fat milk ice and some sort of fruit.I need sweets at night.LOL.Ive taken out my size 5 jeans and hung them on the food pantry so when i get the munchies i think about how i looked last year in them.Im currently in a size 9/10 so i need to lose 35 pds and would like to do it by March 18th my birthday.Thats my goal.

how bad is the SIDEEFFECT? and what did you eat and how much that caused the side effect?

#43 beccasbank  OFFLINE  

beccasbank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 8, 2010 - 5:36 pm

how bad is the SIDEEFFECT? and what did you eat and how much that caused the side effect?

I haven't had a problem with eating normal good for you foods. I had a problem when I ate lots of a cheeseball with pretzels. If I had been out in public or at work, I would have had to go home ASAP. I couldn't have stayed in those pants very long.

Spoiler

#44 richmond282  OFFLINE  

richmond282

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Jan 9, 2010 - 12:05 pm

I saw the starter packs of 60 count at walmart today for $25.

#45 zoemariesmamma  OFFLINE  

zoemariesmamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 9, 2010 - 1:34 pm

I have been taking them for a week now..no side effects but i have been very careful to have no more than 10-12 fat grams at any meal. Also, joined the YMCA this week. I have lost 2.6 pounds!!! Yeah!! My goal is 10 by Feb14 and 50 by the end of the year. I don't know that it is the ALLI pills themselves as the threat of "treatment effects"! Whatever works though is what I say!! I do have a question. The info that comes with it says consult your doctor if you have gallbladder problems...I don't anymore since I don't have a gallbladder but did wonder what that was all about?

Edited by zoemariesmamma, Jan 9, 2010 - 5:22 pm.

#46 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 10, 2010 - 7:55 am

I personally havent had any side effects.But i also only eat about 10G's fat a day not in a meal.So im guessing as long as you dont eat more than 15G's fat in "A MEAL" you will be okay.I dont know if i have lost any weight as its only my 5th day doing this.But i do feel better and have more energy.I also am taking B12 vit's in the a.m.

#47 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 10, 2010 - 7:57 am

I haven't had a problem with eating normal good for you foods. I had a problem when I ate lots of a cheeseball with pretzels. If I had been out in public or at work, I would have had to go home ASAP. I couldn't have stayed in those pants very long.

Spoiler

So im assuming you had a accident.Was it becasue you couldnt hold it in or was it becasue you didnt know it was coming out?LOL.I just want to know what im in for if i do slip.

#48 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 10, 2010 - 3:21 pm

I too have been on this for a week. I have had no side effects either :).

I am very careful with what I eat and count all of calories and fat grams. I have alot of calories and grams that I can have in my opinion (I have 50 lbs I want to lose), but I just keep it simple. I have been able to have some of the things I would normally eat, but I manage portion control with those things. I must say I like this a lot and I have already lost 4 pounds :D with no formal exercise, just normal housework.

I do keep track of everything I eat, drink a far amount of water and take the multivitamin. The info that comes along with it has been a great help for me, needless to say I am very pleased so far. :yup:

Oh yeah, I saw last week that Walmart had the 60 count for $25.
:yup: Love Life

#49 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jan 11, 2010 - 10:26 am

I too have been on this for a week. I have had no side effects either :).

I am very careful with what I eat and count all of calories and fat grams. I have alot of calories and grams that I can have in my opinion (I have 50 lbs I want to lose), but I just keep it simple. I have been able to have some of the things I would normally eat, but I manage portion control with those things. I must say I like this a lot and I have already lost 4 pounds :D with no formal exercise, just normal housework.

I do keep track of everything I eat, drink a far amount of water and take the multivitamin. The info that comes along with it has been a great help for me, needless to say I am very pleased so far. :yup:

Oh yeah, I saw last week that Walmart had the 60 count for $25.

Four pds WOW thats awesome.Keep up the great work.I havent stepped on the scale yet.I dont want to focus on weighing myself everyday as i will drive myself nuts.LOL.And yes Walmart is where i got mine for $25.00.

#50 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 11, 2010 - 10:41 am

Four pds WOW thats awesome.Keep up the great work.I havent stepped on the scale yet.I dont want to focus on weighing myself everyday as i will drive myself nuts.LOL.And yes Walmart is where i got mine for $25.00.

I totally get the weighing myself thing, because I was concern with getting on and being disappointed. But I have been following the directions that say weigh yourself once a week and record it. I know most of that weight was water weight, but I will take it! Since it has been a week, I notice the difference in the taking the multivitamin, boy are they strong!

#51 Shiloh59  OFFLINE  

Shiloh59

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 11, 2010 - 3:22 pm

went to 3 diff stores and couldnt find one. I was able to get a rain check and still get my ecb's if i can find one at yet another cvs. congrats to all who are losing those pounds!!!!

#52 frmgrl  OFFLINE  

frmgrl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jan 23, 2010 - 2:02 pm

Hi guys,
I remember seeing this thread, and I know most are saying that they bought this at a store, but just saw this on CNN about FDA warning about fake pills...wanted to let you know:

http://www.cnn.com/2...dex.html?hpt=T2

#53 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 8, 2010 - 6:47 pm

I just saw on the online section that Walmart.com has the 60 ct for $25 plus .98 shipping.....Thought I'd let you know, Because our walmart can't keep them in stock!
Live life to the fullest, EVERYDAY!:D

#54 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 8, 2010 - 6:50 pm

I have lost about 18 pounds in the past 3 weeks or so with the help of Alli......FYI

#55 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 9, 2010 - 5:17 am

I have lost about 18 pounds in the past 3 weeks or so with the help of Alli......FYI

Awesome Dave! I have lost 10 pounds, but I am enjoying the healthier eating change. Still need to increase my exercise activity :(

I was able to get a rain check from Walgreens and used it to get 2 more packages @ the previous sale price.

I wonders how others are doing? :)

#56 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• 1,149 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 12, 2010 - 6:48 pm

Lost another 3 pounds! I was really shocked how fast this seems to be working. I guess in a few more pounds I'll actually be able to exercise!!! My knees and back have been hurtring so bad I couldn't do anything with being in a lot of pain. My knees already feel better. THANKS OP for posting this and getting me to try it.

Here is a deal with free shipping from Amazon--$43.xx for 120 capsules

http://www.amazon.co...6030065&sr=1-95

Edited by davephillyj, Feb 12, 2010 - 7:08 pm.

#57 ohitsunshine  OFFLINE  

ohitsunshine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 13, 2010 - 6:52 am

I am more interested to here the side effects you all are experiencing, if any??

#58 rae662000  OFFLINE  

rae662000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 14, 2010 - 6:04 am

I am more interested to here the side effects you all are experiencing, if any??

I do not know what others have experienced but in the first 2 weeks I was very gassy:yuck:. I mean terrible gas. However, once I got over that it subsided.

I thought it might have been worse because of the vitamin supplement and stop taking that for a while to lessen the effect.

I have had a bad cramping maybe 3 times total in the 6 weeks I have been taking the pills. I have been taking mostly 2 pills a day, because that is how I eat and just recently increase it to 3 times, because as I have increased by exercise, my appetite has also increased ;)

I think one of the reasons I haven't experience much more side effects is because I have been watching my fat grams like a hawk :gdparanoid:. That is not to say that I don't eat things that I like, I just make sure that if I consume the fat gram they are worth it to me. For instance, I do not eat bacon at all, however, if I want a sauteed pork chop I will eat it. If I want a piece of fried chicken I will eat a breast or wing which has less fat than a leg or thigh.

And to keep this on topic, my walmart still have the 60 pill pack for $25.

#59 ohitsunshine  OFFLINE  

ohitsunshine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 15, 2010 - 4:34 pm

I do not know what others have experienced but in the first 2 weeks I was very gassy:yuck:. I mean terrible gas. However, once I got over that it subsided.

I thought it might have been worse because of the vitamin supplement and stop taking that for a while to lessen the effect.

I have had a bad cramping maybe 3 times total in the 6 weeks I have been taking the pills. I have been taking mostly 2 pills a day, because that is how I eat and just recently increase it to 3 times, because as I have increased by exercise, my appetite has also increased ;)

I think one of the reasons I haven't experience much more side effects is because I have been watching my fat grams like a hawk :gdparanoid:. That is not to say that I don't eat things that I like, I just make sure that if I consume the fat gram they are worth it to me. For instance, I do not eat bacon at all, however, if I want a sauteed pork chop I will eat it. If I want a piece of fried chicken I will eat a breast or wing which has less fat than a leg or thigh.

And to keep this on topic, my walmart still have the 60 pill pack for $25.

Thank you- I may try it out

#60 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 20, 2010 - 4:29 am

Woo-Hoo down 12 pds.Looking and feeling great.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users