amazon UPS stuff still has not arrived.

Deekayjo

I had several things that were 2 day estimated shipping date leaving from different facilities. They were due here on the 23rd. As of now they are still not local. They are Santa things grrrrr. I hope it was the storm that backed this all up, not a lack of staffing!

I had an Amazon item that was delayed also. My item was delayed someplace in KY, so I think the problems are because of the recent storm. I hope you receive your items today!

It might have been in Louisville, KY. That's where their main hub is, so for most 2nd-day and next-day shipments, they are sent there first regardless of where they are going, which could cause delays.

I had several things that were 2 day estimated shipping date leaving from different facilities. They were due here on the 23rd. As of now they are still not local. They are Santa things grrrrr. I hope it was the storm that backed this all up, not a lack of staffing!

It stinks that you have to deal with this so close to the holiday. Usually, Amazon is very quick in their shipping. I live in New Hampshire and the longest I have waited is four days.