anyone waiting on anything still to come in mail?

Catrinaf25

So I just tracked my sports authority shipment. It shows it arrived in Hodgkins, IL on 12-22 at 6:35 a.m. Then it shows it departed Hodgkins, IL on 12-23 at 8:42 p.m. Wow, I can not believe they sat on it that long. Seriously. UPS has had my package since 12-15. I don't think I am going to get my package tomorrow. SO BUMMED!!!

Waiting on DH's big gift, it shipped from Amazon.com UPS 2nd day air, and was suppose to be delivered today. (along with another package) It is snowing and cold outside,(about 6 inches) we get a lot of snow.

Finally a little after 7 pm UPS pulls up outside our home and the driver is parked for almost 10 minutes and in the back of his truck and then drives off!:confused: He goes to the next street over and delivers a package and then leaves.

I check my tracking information and it says "delayed delivery external circumstances" which I assume means the snow. I understand having delivery issues because of the weather and if I hadn't seen the truck outside for so long I would have been okay with it. However he was outside, he did deliver to someone else and I know our sidewalk, steps and patio were shoveled because, DH cleared them 10 minutes before UPS showed up. (4 time he shoveled today:yup:)

I try not to get frustrated with the delivery drivers during the holidays and snowy weather. I guess I am just confused about the situation, and that is why I am frustrated.

sitting here biting my fingernails over the darn Dora doll that Amazon had as a lightening deal the other day. It took over 24 hours to ship out...I figured it would be here today with Amazon's Prime 2 day shipping but when I check FedEx tracking it is crazy....been in and out of Indianapolis 2 or 3 times! so I am a bit nervous not that she will miss it but she will be so excited about that darn doll! I want her to have it Christmas even though it was a last minute thing I wasn't planning on!

Date Time Location Event Details

December 23, 2009 05:25:00 PM Indianapolis IN US Departure Scan

December 23, 2009 02:08:00 AM Indianapolis IN US Departure Scan

December 22, 2009 11:50:00 PM Indianapolis IN US Arrival Scan

December 22, 2009 04:05:00 PM Indianapolis IN US Arrival Scan

December 22, 2009 02:41:00 PM Indianapolis IN US Departure Scan

December 22, 2009 12:58:00 PM Indianapolis IN US Shipment received by carrier

December 22, 2009 05:11:00 PM --- Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

Mandy25--Congrats on your package from Artscow. I ordered my book 11/23 and they say they shiped it 12/7, I have yet to received my book. That wont happen again. when I called all they could tell me was that they shipped it, no tracking and I know that there is tracking when going out of our country. I told them i would dispute the credit card charges.

Merry Christmas to all.

Mandy25--Congrats on your package from Artscow. I ordered my book 11/23 and they say they shiped it 12/7, I have yet to received my book. That wont happen again. when I called all they could tell me was that they shipped it, no tracking and I know that there is tracking when going out of our country. I told them i would dispute the credit card charges.

Merry Christmas to all.

Depending on where you live and what HUBs they go into, for the post office with the heavy storms it has delayed mail moving. I know I was sent a letter on 12/18 from indiana and it has still not reached my house. I mailed a prority package from here in Illinois on 12/17 and it didn't make it to Florida until 12/23 should have never taken that long but with the northeast getting so much snow things happen

I paid $20 extra to get an order delivered by christmas, called them Tuesday because I never got an email about shipping, they said it was mailed monday 2nd day air and I should receive it Wednesday. I dont know who to be mad at the place I ordered from or UPS, lol. Still never got an email, but they did take the money out Wednesday for the order, so I am not convince they shipped it monday. I was so excited that it got mailed in time to get it by christmas that I didnt ask for a tracking number. So maybe I will get it next business day from ups.

WHY did a package from Amazon mailed to Scottsdale, AZ start in Phoenix then go to Kentucky?? I was so excited when I saw it mailed from AZ because I figured it would be a one day delivery. Instead it won't get there until Monday because it went to KY!!

WHY did a package from Amazon mailed to Scottsdale, AZ start in Phoenix then go to Kentucky?? I was so excited when I saw it mailed from AZ because I figured it would be a one day delivery. Instead it won't get there until Monday because it went to KY!!

Those thing always confuse me, I ordered a dell computer once it was mailed from Lebanon, TN which is about 40 miles from me and went all the way to memphis before coming to me. It a carriers thing.

Well, my free overnight replacement order from amazon was out for delivery before noon on the 24th then "possible carrier delay" which I took to mean they couldn't be bothered to deliver/went home early.

I checked again yesterday and it was sent out to KY and was back in Miami yesterday.It's beyond me what UPS is trying to do with my package. The first order was delivered about 20 blocks away and whoever received it FINALLY decided to drop it off yesterday. I don't understand what the issue could be since the address is autosaved to amazon and all my other orders were received timely. I may just complain to UPS about their service seeing as to how Amazon was not at fault and even reshipped item to try and get it to me on time which was again thwarted by the ppl at UPS.