anyone waiting on anything still to come in mail?

Catrinaf25

I placed a order with Arts cow and it was soposed to be here by Christmas but so far nothing. It's shipped from Hong Kong and by USPS with no tracking number. I really doubt I get it now. Gonna got shopping today for my Dad another gift. It was promised that if you ordered by November 30th it would be here. First time to order with them probably the last time. They say if it's not here then they will give a free book worth 19.99 that is not gonna help me Christmas Eve. Probably wouldn't get it till Easter anyway!

I ordered a telescope for DS from Sports Authority on Dec 12. It shipped UPS on Dec 15. I was tracking it then suddenly ir said delivery re-scheduled and now it says scheduled delivery date is Dec 24. Monday I received an e-mail from Sports Authority saying "Last Day to order and get your item in time for Christmas with standard shipping". I called them and asked how I know I will get it when ordering on the 21st when I ordered on the 12th and have not got it yet. They said it was UPS mistake an I should call them. SO I did. they reassured me I would get it on the 24th. So we will see.

I got him plenty that he would not miss it if it were not here, but that is not the point. I ordered it in plenty of time so it should be here. What good is it going to do me after Christmas?

I placed a order with Arts cow and it was soposed to be here by Christmas but so far nothing. It's shipped from Hong Kong and by USPS with no tracking number. I really doubt I get it now. Gonna got shopping today for my Dad another gift. It was promised that if you ordered by November 30th it would be here. First time to order with them probably the last time. They say if it's not here then they will give a free book worth 19.99 that is not gonna help me Christmas Eve. Probably wouldn't get it till Easter anyway!

I have ordered many times from them, Because it is in Hong Kong it does take longer. Thet mailed me something 12/16 and I got it yesterday.

I'm waiting on a late xmas order from amazon (shipped yesterday w/prime also supposed to be here by 24th) and some blu rays I ordered from Walmart for myself guaranteed delivery by 24th. Is there mail on the 24th?

We completely forgot my SIL sisters' husband's gift this year and I only ordered it Monday since my brothers suggestions were ludicrous. I can work a deal, but not necessarily 'made to order' 3 days before xmas!

I'm waiting on a late xmas order from amazon (shipped yesterday w/prime also supposed to be here by 24th) and some blu rays I ordered from Walmart for myself guaranteed delivery by 24th. Is there mail on the 24th?

We completely forgot my SIL sisters' husband's gift this year and I only ordered it Monday since my brothers suggestions were ludicrous. I can work a deal, but not necessarily 'made to order' 3 days before xmas!

Yes, mail does deliver on Christmas Eve. I had a couple of packages delivered that day myself last year. It sure is nerve racking.

We're waiting on 3- 2 from Amazon that I ordered on Monday and one from B&N. All were unplanned purchases, and the B&N order was a tech book for me and a book for the boy. The Amazon is a ring and headphones for me and a guitar book for the boy. Nothing major- and it's all on time anyways.

I am stalking my email waiting for my Walmart Site to store orders to be ready!! It says one is there but no email. I would rather get them today since they close early tomorrow! They even suckered me into the years subscription of site to store express for $30 so I could get it on time! lol

UPDATE:

Picked the bike up & even though the Fedex tracking said the futon would be there by 7pm Wed, no such luck! So when DH gets home I have to take my van & go to Walmart on Christmas Eve to pick the darn thing up, get back home & be at my moms by 4pm....that is not going to happen,lol. Hopefully DS14 feels good enough to deal with his bad baby brother (DS6) tomorrow long enough for me to go get the futon!! I am going to scream...why are holidays stressful???

Edited by jeninpa

It sure is nerve racking.

Couldn't agree more, the important one (amazon) said it was out for delivery today but I've been out all day and its now 6pm with nothing. I NEED that one for christmas day else will leave the poor guy out and feel terrible. Hopefully the dogs will announce a delivery person soon :)

UPDATE.....I'm now officially in meltdown mode. Amazon and of course UPS show the package delivered to my "front door" as 3:20pm and UPS won't do anything more until Amazon notifies them. To make matters worse the genius that is my father had the gates all locked since he was painting the house and had the front door open and was "near it" at all times.

UPDATE2: Amazon is reshipping w/ free overnight service.

Edited by tinkrbel
additional info

I was REALLY starting to get nervous since an order I had at Kohls still said In Fullfillment. No way that would get here my Christmas! But to my HUGE surprise it came today! YAY! Still waiting on 1 order from Amazon.com. Hope it is here by 3pm tomorrow (Christmas Eve)