Playskool K-Mart Deals!!

Rrt29

I went to K-mart yesterday and hit the jackpot. :)

Mr Potato Head Spud Buds - Marked down to $6.00- Applied $5 off coupon from www.coupons.com or www.Playskool.com and got it for $1.

Playskool Swing and Score Baseball- On Sale for $10- Applied $5 off coupon from www.coupons.com or www.Playskool.com and got it for $5.

There are more coupons that can be applied to Kmart's sale, or it might even be worth checking out Wal-Mart prices.

PS. I was able to print Playskool coupons twice off of both sites.:razz:

YMMV- I live in Indianapolis.

Are those the only toys included, or are there others?:)

The playskool coupons have different amounts off different items. If a toy ends up less than $5 it is a good deal to me. My suggestion is hold on to some of the coupons for after Christmas sales to use for birthdays or Christmas next year:smart:

I hit KMart tonight. I was able to get the bat and ball game for $5.

I have a question about the potato heads, though. How did you get $5 off for the potato heads? I only saw $2 coupons. The heads at my KMart were not on sale. They were $7 and I only had a $2 coupon, so I didn't get them.

I hit KMart tonight. I was able to get the bat and ball game for $5.

I have a question about the potato heads, though. How did you get $5 off for the potato heads? I only saw $2 coupons. The heads at my KMart were not on sale. They were $7 and I only had a $2 coupon, so I didn't get them.

They were Mr Potato Head Spud Buds. My Kmart had those marked down to $6. I got the Terminator Spud Buds. They may be in your clearance section. Mine were mixed in with all the other regular priced heads.

They were Mr Potato Head Spud Buds. My Kmart had those marked down to $6. I got the Terminator Spud Buds. They may be in your clearance section. Mine were mixed in with all the other regular priced heads.

There was a $5 off coupon for Spud Buds only.... not the regular head that was only $2 off.

The Spud Buds are a three pack of smaller animal or vegetable spuds. I think it gets confusing because there are both Spuds and Spud Buds for sale.

They let me use the coupons on Terminator Spud.... I had no idea he wasn't considered a bud??:confused:

This would be a great deal IF my Kmart had any of this stuff in stock!! i couldn't even find a place on the shelf where the bat and ball were supposed to be. Were they over with the big kitchen sets and ride-on toys???:confused:

I found the Bat and Ball set in the pre-school toys section, on the top shelf. I grabbed the last one at my Kmart. It would be nice if they kept advertised specials in stock.