Sony Bravia 46" LCD HDTV & PlayStation3 Bundle $958.00 @ Walmart

angelic680

I know that is definately not the S series as the website says 120hz. The S series only come as 60hz, I have read other forums and I think it is the VE series. I was hoping someone that purchase this tv over the weekend to confirm.

Why dont you have Walmart price Match this deal so you get Uncharted 2 + Call of Duty Modern WARFARE 2! + 2 Blu Ray Movies ALL FOR FREE!

Thats what I would do if I needed all this ;)

Make sure you tell them that the Walmart TV + PS3 Deal was ADVERTISED ONLINE , but its AVAILABLE in the store... Just like the Best Buy promo.....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat197700050041&type=category

After you watch it the picture pops up you didnt see it?

I would just print this with the Best Buy link on bottom with todays date, as long Walmart doesn't call you are fine. One of my friends did it last week and he got it! Its the same thing they have they have onsale but with games, and blurays

Save $789-$1,118 when you buy any Sony 120Hz or 240Hz HDTV 46" class or larger, buy a select PS3 system, and choose a PS3 game and Blu-ray movie from a select list.

Play cutting-edge games and Blu-ray movies with your PS3 system, and watch them in stunning high-definition on your new HDTV!

Follow these steps:

1. Select the PS3 system below.

2. Select a PS3 game below.

* Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time - View Trailer

* Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - View Trailer

* LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition - View Trailer

3. Select a Blu-ray movie below.

* The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 - View Trailer

* Year One - View Trailer

* The Ugly Truth - View Trailer

4. Select an HDTV below.

5. Click the Add Items to Cart button.

I dont think the price match will work at Walmart because they do not carry the V series in store. It might only work with tv that they have in store and they usually only carry the s series. Its worth a shot I suppose. I will have to think about.

Thanks for the heads up though