Amazon Prime

moonvine

i think it would be worth it during the holidays..however the rest of the year i am not so sure it is worth it.. if anyone had an extra spot please email me and how it would work...

have a great day!

Edited by freesia39
remove email address

I have been signing up under my mom, not sure if she's going to renew in January again or not, but even if she doesn't, I realized...I gotta have my Prime! :cheesy:

If anyone is interested in signing up under me, I'm open to joining up. I'm looking for 3, possibly 4 people. PM me if you are interested.

**I borrowed this from another site, it works! Even for previous trial members.

Free 3-Month Amazon Prime Trial

You don't have to buy the book to get the trial

This works for previous trial members

1. Click the link and add Pride and Prejudice to your cart

http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Everymans-Library-Austen/dp/0679405429/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262126345&sr=1-1

2. Click the Add to Cart with FREE Two-Day shipping button on the right side of the page

3. Click Proceed to checkout button

4. Log in with your account

5. Review the trial offer details, then click Start my free trial

To prevent Amazon Prime from renewing after 3 months, do this:

* On Amazon.com click Your Account [Amazon.com] and Log in

* Click Manage Prime Membership link

* Click Do not Upgrade button then click Turn off auto-upgrade button on the popup window.

Edited by consha

Great find! I'm in the middle of a 1 month free trial though. Can I still do this??

EDIT: It says the offer is valid until February 5, 2010. I'm hoping this means I can wait until my 1 month trial expires and then get it on this 3 month one. Can someone bump this thread on January 17? lol

Edited by Venusaur

Great find! I'm in the middle of a 1 month free trial though. Can I still do this??

EDIT: It says the offer is valid until February 5, 2010. I'm hoping this means I can wait until my 1 month trial expires and then get it on this 3 month one. Can someone bump this thread on January 17? lol

I don't know when this offer will expire, but you could make another account using a different email address. I had one last year for Christmas shopping and made a new one this year using hubby's email and cc#.

HTH

No, but you do have to proceed to checkout with the book.

Thanks I was able to finally do it. I am on the one month trial right now but It did not let me use that account. I used a different account and it worked fine, and I did not have to buy the book.. I love prime. Thanks alot

Oh thanks for this -- I'm also in the middle of prime and I'm waiting for one backordered item to be shipped. I was hoping that it would ship before the prime expires as I'm not sure what will happen on the shipping. I think what I'm gonna do is wait till like the 15th and try doing this.

I, like so many others here loved having prime and it truly saved me with getting something shipped right a way!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Im looking for someone to share the prime membership with me too. I dont have any family or friends that shop online and dont wanna pay the 79.00 that I cant afford. I had it last year and loved it. Anyone wanting to share would be happy to split. thanks

My trial membership stopped on Jan. 16th and just now I was able to sign up for this 3 month trial offer. I did notice that my start date showed as the start date of my 30 day trial. I guess I found that interesting but it did put my trial ending date out till April 18th like it should have.

This will give me some time to either get some family members to split the cost or maybe connect with some good folks from here!

My trial membership stopped on Jan. 16th and just now I was able to sign up for this 3 month trial offer.

Same here. But now I think I should've waited a couple weeks until I actually needed to order something from Amazon before beginning the 3 month trial.

• 1 month later...