College Fleece Hoodies 2 for $30.00 w/ fs @ finishline

shanni

This was my 3rd order...got Christmas and some birthday gifts! The code worked first 2 times and items arrived VERY fast! This last one was a booger...thanks for the detailed directions! Took me awhile but finally got 2 for $31.86 shipped. Hope they arrive as fast as the others.

I just tried to order but I got this error:

We are unable to ship to this address at this time.

Please call customer service if you feel you are receiving this message in error.

Anybody else have this? I also tried my mom's address and got the same thing. I tried to call CS but there were 22 calls ahead of me ...???

I got both my orders but they shipped me the wrong sweat shirt. One of the ones I ordered was a zip up, not pull over (blue), they shipped me the pull over! I am going to keep it since my daughter will like it, but no reason given for the switch either. I looked at my order & my order was correct, but shipped wrong...:confused:

I am still waiting on the other half of my order. I am pissed. They never said they didn't have it in stock when I ordered it. They never sent me an email saying they were out of stock. I called and they could have cared less and said they will ship it when and if they get it. They said if I cancel the remainder of my order I will be charged a higher price because the deal was for 2.

I am having trouble with my order also. I ordered on the 14th. Got a confirmation of shipment on the 16th. It now shows "Rescheduled Delivery Date: 12/24/2009", and in looking at my order only 1 of 2 sweatshirts have been shipped.

I am really disappointed in their service.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ntt-2+for+%2440?Nao=0

2 hoodies for $40.00 then use

Coupon code FOOTBALL1060 for $10.00 off

Thanks Shanni!:D

Thanks for the great deal! I was glad to see the deal was still on, that the coupon worked, and that the free shipping still qualified. Terms/conditions of free shipping were supposed to expire on 14 Dec!

Here is how I got it to work after multiple failed attempts:

1) Place the 2 hoodies you want in your cart

2) Go to the cart, select either one of the hoodies and make your order "2" for that item

3) Go to the next page & fill out shipping info

4) Go to the next page, apply code "HOLIDAY1060" & MAKE SURE it works! Fill out billing info

5) Go to next page, which will be final review before you order---BUT DON'T SUBMIT YET

6) Now click on your cart again in the top right-hand of the page to go back to your cart

7) Correct your order to have 2 total hoodies only and click the orange "update cart" arrow button next to the item

8) NOW--this is where I kept getting hung up--DO NOT go down the page and click on the submit button that you used before to get to the next page; instead, just go to the top of your web browser and click on the "back" button to reach the previous "final review" page

If you followed those directions correctly, you should arrive at a total of $30 + tax. My total was $32.06.

Good luck!

Thanks kdawgg!:D

You guys were very helpful in finding me something that was on my kids list!!!:gdthankyou:

I am still waiting on the other half of my order. I am pissed. They never said they didn't have it in stock when I ordered it. They never sent me an email saying they were out of stock. I called and they could have cared less and said they will ship it when and if they get it. They said if I cancel the remainder of my order I will be charged a higher price because the deal was for 2.

Very Frustrated myself. I called CS today, and I agree they could have cared less. I was told that they will look in "10 stores or 10 days" for the other part of my order. If they can't find it THEY will cancel my order and I will then be charged full price for my 1 sweatshirt that did ship.

This must be the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

If Finish Line would have just been honest in letting me know that one of my items was not in stock, I would have just placed an order elsewhere. I think their business practice is deceitful.

Still waiting on my one order that did ship on out. UPS still is not showing it even enroute.

Good luck to those ordering. Happy for those you have gotten their items.

Very Frustrated myself. I called CS today, and I agree they could have cared less. I was told that they will look in "10 stores or 10 days" for the other part of my order. If they can't find it THEY will cancel my order and I will then be charged full price for my 1 sweatshirt that did ship.

This must be the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

If Finish Line would have just been honest in letting me know that one of my items was not in stock, I would have just placed an order elsewhere. I think their business practice is deceitful.

Still waiting on my one order that did ship on out. UPS still is not showing it even enroute.

Good luck to those ordering. Happy for those you have gotten their items.

I got the same sch-peel when I called except they told me that if I cancel then I will have to pay full price but if they cancel I get the discounted price. See, so now you can't order it from somewhere else. If they had just let me know it wasn't in stock I would have ordered a different team, now it's too late.

I got both of mine they shipped seperatly from two completly diffrent states! Im VERY happy with them as will my hubby be Christmas morining!

While on the phone with CS, I was told that Finish Line puts the order out to their store locations. And whichever store has that item, then that is where it ships from.

I found this odd. As I thought the items were coming from a warehouse, but guess not.

I placed 2 separate orders. The first order had 2 of the same. The store only shipped one and said the order was fulfilled. I called and was told that the website showed order fulfilled and I advised that I only received one. Supposedly, the CSR I spoke with is trying to track one down and have it shipped to receive before Christmas. Highly unlikely. I called about my 2nd order because I only received one of the hoodies again. Since they were 2 different kind, they were likely coming from different brick and mortar stores. The CSR confirmed this and told me they were still trying to find a location that had the other one and could ship it. She had absolutely no idea when it would be found, much less, shipped. Could even be another month or so. This was never mentioned when checking out AND I have been CHARGED FOR ALL 4 HOODIES. Finishline has lost my business for good.

Finishline's system of mailing from the stores - and counting on their inventory count being accurate - is why we shy away from online orders from them... we did 2 years ago w/ the great deal on jackets... and it was worth it in the long run, but it was a major PITA!

I placed 2 orders and have had problems with both of them !! The first order I recieved someone else's boots instead of my shirts. I called CS and the woman was very nice but could not figure out what to do. Apparently I recieved someone from New York's order, my order went to Maryland and they have no idea how many orders are messed up because of this. They said that they are trying to get my shirts to me by Christmas. Then I recieved my 2nd order last night and one of the shirts has a HUGE brown stain on it :eek: I called again last night but had 45 people ahead of me and I had to get the kids into bed so I will try again this morning. I am not very happy :mad: :mad: :mad:

...Just to follow up, ...I have recieved both my (2) orders.

A couple comments:

- They all DID ship from different locations and arrived separately.

...both hoodies from my 2nd order showed up before my first order was fully shipped.

- Quality of these actually seems pretty good.

- Sizes are INCONSISTENT. I ordered all XL's, ...and (even though all are labelled as such) the actual sizes run from about MEDIUM to XL. Of FOUR total ordered, ...I'd say I got 1 MED, 2 LARGE and 1 XL. I did see an earlier post in this thread, ...and I should have followed the suggestion, ...to order one size larger than you're looking for.

I just checked on my order that I placed on the 20th, according to UPS, it was shipped out and set to arrive at my house on the 23rd. As of now it had a departure scan from TN at 4:40am today, both hoodies! I guess they will get here before Christmas after all. I hadn't really planned on it so I wrote little notes and placed them in the "gift bags" along side of the "gift bags" that did contain the other hoodies that did arrive!

I am thinking the delivery matters where you are at & what team you ordered. Other than getting a pull over instead of the zip up on one of my orders (which is OK since my daughter will like it anyway), I have not had a problem.... so far ;) and I do think they switched them out because the other was out of stock.

My one sweatshirt Finishline was able to locate somewhere, did arrive today.

I suppose I must not order to many items online, as I am outraged by the way the item was shipped. The shirt was wrapped in a drawstring Finishline bag, taped, and a label placed on it.

The bag looked liked it had been kicked, dropped, dragged through the mud.

At the very least I expected it shipped in a bag.

It seems as in reading the previous pages that most have had good service with Finishline. I wonder what happened to their CS, fast shipping, and prompt messages?

Personally for me, I won't wonder from them again, no matter how good the deal. Not worth the hassle for me. Again, I am very happy for those getting their items without problems.