College Fleece Hoodies 2 for $30.00 w/ fs @ finishline

shanni

I tried 2 hoodies first and the code didn't work. Then I put 4 hoodies in my cart and then applied coupon code and it gave me the discount. Then I went back to my cart and removed 2 of the hoodies and the 10 discount was still there.

Tried this too and I could not get it to work. Must have done something different.

Tried to use this coupon on 2 hoodies and I got a message that I hadn't met the coupon requirements. I increased the number of hoodies to 4 and the coupon worked. Then, when I came to the order review screen I changed my order back to 2 hoodies and the coupon discount didn't change. I just received an email confirmation so I hope it will work. Two hoodies shipped for $32.33 - great deal! THANKS!

I tried 2 hoodies first and the code didn't work. Then I put 4 hoodies in my cart and then applied coupon code and it gave me the discount. Then I went back to my cart and removed 2 of the hoodies and the 10 discount was still there.

I did the same thing and it worked for me too.

Darn! I was going to order 1 for my dad and 1 for my son's first grade teacher, but her team says it takes 3-5 business days to ship. :(

Anyone know of anywhere else I can get a good deal on an Oregon State Beavers hoodie? Or University of Oregon Ducks for my dad? (<--- Would love to find a deal on Rose Bowl merch for the Ducks!)

Ok, just walked my sister through one of the deals on the phone. You have to add extra quantity to whatever hoodie(s) you want, then only change the quantity in your cart. You cannot "delete" any item and expect the code to work....

After you put in your cc#, click on "order review", then from there, click on your "shopping cart" on the top of the screen. Change the quantity back down, click on the little orange arrow next to the quantity, then use your back button list to go back to your order review. It should work. All that make sense?

Ok, just walked my sister through one of the deals on the phone. You have to add extra quantity to whatever hoodie(s) you want, then only change the quantity in your cart. You cannot "delete" any item and expect the code to work....

After you put in your cc#, click on "order review", then from there, click on your "shopping cart" on the top of the screen. Change the quantity back down, click on the little orange arrow next to the quantity, then use your back button list to go back to your order review. It should work. All that make sense?

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I finally got it to work!!

OK.. I went back and put in 4 sweats shirts and applied the coupon & it worked. I altered the quantities back to 2 & ended up getting them for $31.80 with tax so it worked!!!! :D I ordered one set of 2 then went back and did the same thing all over again and ordered another 2!!!

GATORS

Edited by amickeyfan

Does anyone know if these are fleece (fuzzy) or sweatshirt material? It says fleece but looks like the regular sweatshirt material. Anyone have a clue?

They are regular sweatshirts... the fleece is on the inside of the sweatshirt. I think you may be thinking of sherpa fleece where it looks fuzzy on the outside..