Woman Within - Weekend Bags $2.99 Shipped

Lyricsmama

I'm glad that no one else had stinky snuggies. My DD was grossed out and begged me to take it out of the room. Both of mine smelled terribly. I just wanted to warn anyone in case they left it in the plastic for gift giving! The smell came out after several times in the dryer.

I'd probably contact the company and let them know... Or it could have been the shipping facility too... I know lately with a lot of my packages ugh.... They REEK of smoke when I've gotten them lately, I really don't appreciate that at all getting smokey smelling packages, I'm a non smoker and the smell just BLECK!

I'd probably contact the company and let them know... Or it could have been the shipping facility too... I know lately with a lot of my packages ugh.... They REEK of smoke when I've gotten them lately, I really don't appreciate that at all getting smokey smelling packages, I'm a non smoker and the smell just BLECK!

I don't think it was the shipping facility b/c the box was fine. I didn't know that there was a problem until I ripped the plastic off the snuggies. I love these b/c they are so long. They cover my feet. The smell was horrible, but it wasn't a smokey smell. I don't know what to compare the smell to! Just glad that I was the only one with smelly snuggies. :)