Wii Fit Plus w/ Balance Board $85.99 @ AMAZON

angelic680

Still a good deal the Balance Board alone is $89.99 so you get a free game....LOL :fluffy:

Actually the balance board is 59 everywhere I looked. I saw this posted from someone else yesterday just after it lowered. I had it in my cart since Thanksgiving when it was approx. 85 and since it's only 89 at Walmart here, I waited hoping for a sale and watched it raise to 99.99 which is list price. Glad I got it.

I was at Toys R Us a while ago and got 2 of the Wii Fit Plus games w/balance board. All video games are at buy one get one half off, I also used a 20% off any item coupon. The coupon listed some exclusions including video game hardware but it scanned and I was able to use it no problem and it took the 20% off the full price one. So, I ended up getting one for $80 and the other for $50! Woohoo!

I just checked Sam's Club to see if there price was any different. They have it for $88.88 and you can pick it up in the store to not pay shipping. If you have a memebership this is great cause you can pick it up up to a week later so less time to keep it hidden.

I did find several posts using google about being reimbursed by blue cross for the wii fit (one post was by a blue cross worker)....I also found something on my insurance papers about fitness reimbursement, but that's for a gym membership, which my documents are 5 years old lol....I'm seriously thinking about contacting them and finding out though.