1" Chi Hair Straightener (Pink or Black) - $39.99 & $5 Shipping @ Stootsi.com

noehlp

Folica.com sells real ones. They are $69.99 right now with free shipping and 20% off with code HOLIDAY20.

No, the 20% off coupon does not or is not working on Folica's Chi Flat Irons. I tried many times tonight. So just $69.99 & free ship, for the 1" original.

I checked out their site and it seems they have several chi's at different prices. Why wouldn't all the 1 inch be the same price? Some say brand new in box, some say new? Me personally, I don't think I would chance it from this site. I know some are getting their's in the mail & they seem OK bu the real test will be in a year from now if it still works.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered a few days ago when this was first posted and got my Chi today. It is authentic, and I couldn't believe how fast I got it. I got the black one.

Lisa

:D Good to know, and thanks for letting us know.

Just remember when you order one online it voids the warranty. Faurrok will not replace it if it isn't purchased at an authorized dealer. I am getting one for christmas from my hubby :) I just found it in his closet :eek: and he purchaed it from Target. I hope they are an authorized dealer :confused:

Just remember when you order one online it voids the warranty. Faurrok will not replace it if it isn't purchased at an authorized dealer. I am getting one for christmas from my hubby :) I just found it in his closet :eek: and he purchaed it from Target. I hope they are an authorized dealer :confused:

Folica.com honors manufacturers warranties when you buy through them.

Got it in today. looked it over really well, and compared it to my sister's. Pretty sure it's a knock off. It does have a sticker, and the sticker says "made in China". The box says "made in Korea". The box looks copied as well. The funny thing is, it gets really hot, and works really well so it's probably worth what I paid for it. I just wish they would put their own name on it and say something like "compares to Chi...".

well, I have to say I am pretty p:mad:ssed off with this company.. after MANY attempts to get an answer as why I haven't received mine yet but they charged my card last week asap and never confirmed my order. They're trying to DENY I ordered at all!

This is a gift for my 15 yr old ... now , what to do....I will never buy from them their customer service is a freaking nightmare.

OMG!!!!!

Ps my order does not show up in my account that was set up when I orderd it . Now their emailing me wanting the order # . WTH. They do not read apparently, due to their own glitch on their end I never received crap - just that it was taken from my account. GRRR

well, I have to say I am pretty p:mad:ssed off with this company.. after MANY attempts to get an answer as why I haven't received mine yet but they charged my card last week asap and never confirmed my order. They're trying to DENY I ordered at all!

This is a gift for my 15 yr old ... now , what to do....I will never buy from them their customer service is a freaking nightmare.

OMG!!!!!

Ps my order does not show up in my account that was set up when I orderd it . Now their emailing me wanting the order # . WTH. They do not read apparently, due to their own glitch on their end I never received crap - just that it was taken from my account. GRRR

Put in a disputed charge notice with your credit card company right away!

Put in a disputed charge notice with your credit card company right away!

I tried to call mine earlier but call reps were not available at this time of night, I am tomorrow morning though. Its my Debit card- my local bank.

I even sent a snapshot of my cache showing the order LOL.. , waiting on the latest response now from them...