Zhu Zhu pet accessories available @ Shopko.com

innairis

I ordered mine yesterday and got an email with my online order info but no email today with shipping info. I am going to freak out if I don't get these by Christmas.

I ordered two hamsters yesterday from Shopko and when I set up my account I did something wrong because I cannot get into my account to check the order (though I did get an order confirmation email.) I didn't want to order the ball today if I wasn't getting the hamsters, so I called to check on my order from yesterday and the rep told me they were being prepared for shipment. Just wanted to let those who are worrying about when they are shipping.

Shopko isn't a bad place to get them right now.. Just like above ~$55 including shipping for 4 hamsters vs $100.

I do have to say, I gave up and gave in to the hamster thing. One of my daughters and sons would like to have these, so, on sunday I did go to TRU to buy the mega set. We aren't gonna get any more pets / accessories just as of yet depending on alot of factors. 1) Are they gonna like it? 2) How long are they gonna play it? 3) Are the dogs gonna get more 'play time' out of these things than the kids? Those three things are deciding factors on if we get more or not... And after christmas they should be readily available as well :)

-Dave

I must have done the same thing because it says I don't have an account. Just crossing my fingers I get them I guess.

I ordered two hamsters yesterday from Shopko and when I set up my account I did something wrong because I cannot get into my account to check the order (though I did get an order confirmation email.) I didn't want to order the ball today if I wasn't getting the hamsters, so I called to check on my order from yesterday and the rep told me they were being prepared for shipment. Just wanted to let those who are worrying about when they are shipping.

Shopko isn't a bad place to get them right now.. Just like above ~$55 including shipping for 4 hamsters vs $100.

I do have to say, I gave up and gave in to the hamster thing. One of my daughters and sons would like to have these, so, on sunday I did go to TRU to buy the mega set. We aren't gonna get any more pets / accessories just as of yet depending on alot of factors. 1) Are they gonna like it? 2) How long are they gonna play it? 3) Are the dogs gonna get more 'play time' out of these things than the kids? Those three things are deciding factors on if we get more or not... And after christmas they should be readily available as well :)

-Dave

My daughter had originally shown interest in these around her birthday in September. I couldn't find them back then and she didn't seem too upset. She really hasn't said much about them since then, but when I saw they were available, I order them and am hoping she still wants them. I'm not buying all the tunnels and playsets, just two hamsters and a ball. She has so much of the Littlest Pet Shop stuff, we don't have room, plus she's 10 and may lose interest quickly! I know I paid a little more than other places, but way less than ebay, and I didn't drive myself insane looking for them, thanks to the great people on Gottadeal!

-Dave

At least if the kids get bored and the dogs play with them it won't be a complete waste. :) You actually have me debating ordering one just to watch my dog go nuts!

At least if the kids get bored and the dogs play with them it won't be a complete waste. :) You actually have me debating ordering one just to watch my dog go nuts!

We have two small dogs that are chiuauas (sp?). I just know that my fiance and I will get a kick out of the dogs barking at them when the kids are done with them. One of our dogs like 'attacks' the vacuum when we try to use it.. Doesn't even have to be on. Its hilarious to watch.

-Dave

I got the ball! YEAH. Thanks! But what really sucks:mad: is that i've place 3 orders today trying to get stuff and it's come to 77.00 without tax and I could have had Free Shipping if i could have got it all at one! grrrrrr...i call the 1800 number and asked if they'd be able to waive my shipping and they couldn't due to the fact it was zhu zhu's and 3 seperate transactions! shipping has cost me like 23.00~ I HATE SHIPPING. I told myself i wasn't falling for these darn pets in the first place!

I got the ball! YEAH. Thanks! But what really sucks:mad: is that i've place 3 orders today trying to get stuff and it's come to 77.00 without tax and I could have had Free Shipping if i could have got it all at one! grrrrrr...i call the 1800 number and asked if they'd be able to waive my shipping and they couldn't due to the fact it was zhu zhu's and 3 seperate transactions! shipping has cost me like 23.00~ I HATE SHIPPING. I told myself i wasn't falling for these darn pets in the first place!

if it makes you feel better, free shipping is only if you have a shopko credit card. If not, you have to spend $100.00. I know you already did so you might as well had free product.

I also had 2 orders today both for $52.00 and $54.00 but i knew they would not combine. It stinks.