Burtsbees Premium Grab Bag $25.00 + Free Shipping @ burtsbees

angelic680

Quote:

Originally Posted by edunn

I received my grab bag and all the items are great, but I didn't receive the cuticle cream (FBFAN) or the lip balm (WELCOME) and when I checked out all the codes were showing as having worked.

Same here...

Same here...

Me too!:g_think:

I have mixed feelings if I am satisfied with this offer now that it arrived:g_shrug:.......

I received my grab bag and all the items are great, but I didn't receive the cuticle cream (FBFAN) or the lip balm (WELCOME) and when I checked out all the codes were showing as having worked.

I learned that when you submit more than one code, the site automatically deletes the code entered previously. So each code could have said valid when entered. They only allow one coupon code per order.

Quote:

Originally Posted by edunn

Same here...

Me too!:g_think:

I have mixed feelings if I am satisfied with this offer now that it arrived:g_shrug:.......

You are unhappy with what was included in the gift bag?

I haven't had the energy to call today. Wonder if it would do any good anyway? Anyone have any experience with their customer service?

I spoke with a customer service rep the other day....very helpful, HOWEVER....she is also who informed me MULTIPLE codes will not work on their site. If you enter one....it tells you what promotion you received...if you enter a second...it automatically deletes the first.

Does your confirmation include the additional items? If that's the case...then you were shorted and I'd try calling. If not it's likely the reason I gave above.

So, I am assuming that, if you received the 20% off (or whatever the percentage was) you will NOT receive the cuticle cream or lip balm??

If you haven't yet purchased one of these grab bags, it's still worth it without the couple free things. They are full of good stuff!! I ordered a couple months ago when they contained garden gloves and couldn't resist ordering a couple more. I'm giving some away and keeping some!!!

If I'm not mistaken, you get both cuticle cream and lip balm in the bag itself (although the cuticle cream is not full sized).

I am ready for mine to ship NOW!!!

Got my two bags today. By far the first round of bags was much nicer then this set. I think they stuck the freebies in the bags this time, vs leaving out of the bag...so look to see it your items are not in the bags( lip balm/cuticle cream).

Got my bags today and they are super cute. I think I got all the freebies with mine too. I know there was a full size cuticle cream in the bag.

They eye mask is so cute!! The socks are adorable. I don't wear shower caps, but may have to now since it's covered in bees!!!

No regrets at all!!

I ordered my sister one in the last round of gift bags so now I have to figure out which one she will prefer!!