Call Of Duty Modern Warfare on the wii for 17.99!

Get these while you can got this link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/CALL+OF+DUTY+MODERN+WARFARE+-+WII/9632174.p?id=1218134613052&skuId=9632174&st=wii%20call%20of%20duty&lp=1&cp=1

It is clearly an error but I got the game for 17.99. Make sure you use store pick up so if it ends up being a strategy guide you can refuse it. I got 2 copies for this price at different best buys good luck.

well.. it is by penguin group - they publish books...

it is not an error. it is not a game. it is a book. the game has a wii logo on the cover.

I realize that it says penguin publishing. But no where can I find mention that it is a strategy guide.

I ordered one on Thanksgiving day and picked it up at local Best Buy and it is the game!

I then purchased another copy today online for pick up at another location (gift for brother)

and again it is the game ! So now I have 2 copies for the price of one.

Either the guide is not available and both stores picked a game by mistake very unlikely.

Or Best Buy has the skew listed incorrectly for online ordering more likely. Either way they are dissapearing from stores so that is why I posted.

FALSE ADVERTISING FOLKS - ITS NOT THE ACTUAL GAME.

Here's the posting from Best Buy's reviewer:

"This is the STRATEGY GUIDE NOT THE GAME.

The description is wrong. It should say:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition STRATEGY GUIDE.

I know someone who made the mistake of buying this because they

thought it was the game due to the poor description and tiny picture."

I ordered it online, went to pick it up, and it was the guide not the game. Returned it on the spot.

I guess they either corrected it or Atlanta Best Buy system is different. I was lucky to snag these. I may try to one more time and get one for my other brother for grown up online wii fun.