Staples.com Cyber Monday Sale

Brad

Some are saying that if they hang up and try again they are getting through faster. They are also implying that if you use a landline it works faster. I have no idea why that would matter but I did use a landline and my call went right through.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I have two lines in my office here so I picked up the other and dialed again while holding on to the one I already had on hold to see if it would work and held less than 5 minutes. Got my order placed for:

6 dozen Sharpie® Fine Point Permanent Markers, Black ($8.49*6=$50.94 - $50.00 = $.94)

1 pk - Duracell 20 AA Alkaline Batteries (12.99 - 12.99 rewards = free)

1 pk - Duracell 20 AAA Alkaline Batteries (12.99 - 12.99 rewards = free)

Paid $29.01 today but get $25.98 back in rewards so total OOP = $3.03 :eyepoppin

YEAH!!!!

I called and on the 3rd time it went staight to a person. My total was $38 and after the coupon and free shipping because it was my first order through them my final total was $1.04 and it will be delivered tuesday:D I also just received my confirmation email.

I just called...automated voice says "wait time is approximately 2 hours. If you are calling about the sharpie deal, please place your order and call back later in the week. We will honor the coupon code then." I understand this, but am a little worried. Do you think they will still count the $25 free sharpies toward shipping? Or do you think they will take the $25 off and charge shipping. I am a little weary, but don't want to pass this deal up. Hmmm.

I was able to get right through when I called. Thanks for the heads up on this offer. Anyone know if there's a limit? I saw another set I'd like to get if possible.

The lady that placed my order on the phone said she did not see anywhere listed where there was a limit so that's how I got to order 6 dozen. (makes 2 $25 deals) She also said if they did put a limit on them, that you can turn right around and place another order.

I just called...automated voice says "wait time is approximately 2 hours. If you are calling about the sharpie deal, please place your order and call back later in the week. We will honor the coupon code then." I understand this, but am a little worried. Do you think they will still count the $25 free sharpies toward shipping? Or do you think they will take the $25 off and charge shipping. I am a little weary, but don't want to pass this deal up. Hmmm.

The $25 of free Sharpies does still count towards the shipping. At least it did for me.

I called in and placed my order on the computer while on the phone. The lady credited me a total of $37.13 for shipping and coupon. I guess there is free shipping for new customers. My final total $2.20 :)

Item 1 Qty. Subtotal

SHARPIE PEN ASST 4PK

Item No.: 729593 Price: $7.29/each

Expected Delivery: 12/01/2009 by UPS 1 $7.29

Item 2 Qty. Subtotal

SHARPIE CHISEL ASST COLOR

Item No.: 482203 Price: $8.99/each

Expected Delivery: 12/01/2009 by UPS 1 $8.99

Item 3 Qty. Subtotal

SHARPIE PERM FINE ASST 12

Item No.: 463710 Price: $10.79/each

Expected Delivery: 12/01/2009 by UPS 1 $10.79

Subtotal: $27.07

Delivery: $9.95

Tax: $2.31

Total: $39.33

Dh says its not worth being on the phone for hours......I'll just try back in the morning. At least the batteries deal is automatic with no code needed and I have until 12/26 for that.

the first time i called i was on hold for about 30 minutes. when i hung up and called back, i got the same message that the APPROXIMATE hold time was 2 hours but i was only on hold less than 5 minutes that time.

No, as long as your rewards number is on the purchase, it will do it automatically.

If you forgot to add the purchase, you can use the number on the back of the rewards card or go to staplesrewardscenter.com and have it credited. Either works just fine.

And although the mailing of the rewards is staggered slightly, expect them roughly the 20th of January.