HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer - Now $39.99 A/C & Free Ship ($119.99) @ Hp.com

noehlp

Thanks, good deal - reviews are that the unit is noisy and the print cartridges small, but the benefits outweigh these things. Walmart.com has on sale for $59 and calls it an All In One Printer - as far as I can tell - it only prints (no scans or copies).

Thanks, good deal - reviews are that the unit is noisy and the print cartridges small, but the benefits outweigh these things. Walmart.com has on sale for $59 and calls it an All In One Printer - as far as I can tell - it only prints (no scans or copies).

Ya it's just a printer.

Black print speed

Up to 32 ppm##

Color print speed

Up to 31 ppm##

Black print resolution

Up to 600 rendered dpi black when printing from a computer

Color print resolution

Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)

Duplex printing

Automatic (standard)

I must say that while I don't personally have a wireless printer, I do personally recommend the HP brand for printers or all-in-one's. I've never had a big issue with any of the HP's I've owned. And also, you can usually buy HP ink fairly cheap. The all-in-one I have now costs $14 for each ink Cartridge at Walmart. :)

HP 920 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge

HP 920 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge

HP 920 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge

HP 920 Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge

Btw, I just checked online at Walmart and it appears the colors are $9 and change, and the black is $19.99. hth

I just got this printer but my laptop is running windows 7 and I cant install because windows 7 is not recognized, only supports windows xp and vista...what do i do???

Go here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3866951&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

And choose your operating system and download the printer driver update for Windows 7. HTH.