8GB I touch + $30 Amazon.com Gift Card + Free Shipping $179.99 @ Amazon

angelic680

$169 Got it! Had it in my cart all day thinking about getting it for that without the GC. No brainer once the gift card came up. I was upset about missing the BB one earlier today. But, I am happy once more. I am loving this online shopping. No camping out for me.

Looking for advice: I ordered one earlier today because I went to MIL's house who doesn't have internet and I was afraid it would go up in price (they weren't offering the gift card then). I just got home and saw the new deal. I sent them an email asking what I should do because I couldn't cancel the original order because they are preparing it for shipment. Do you think they would add the card on, or do you think I should order another and then send the first one back? I know they won't do price adjustments anymore, but since it hasn't even shipped yet, I'm hoping they will make it a little easy on me.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...Just ordered my Christmas present-My DH thanks you as well. I was planning on being at Toys R Us at 11pm tonight to get one...This way free shipping and no tax and I'm ALWAYS buying stuff off Amazon.

Looking for advice: I ordered one earlier today because I went to MIL's house who doesn't have internet and I was afraid it would go up in price (they weren't offering the gift card then). I just got home and saw the new deal. I sent them an email asking what I should do because I couldn't cancel the original order because they are preparing it for shipment. Do you think they would add the card on, or do you think I should order another and then send the first one back? I know they won't do price adjustments anymore, but since it hasn't even shipped yet, I'm hoping they will make it a little easy on me.

If I was you I would order a this one with the gift card and just send the other back if you cant get a hold of them.....that way you 100% have the gift card and the Ipod....

Does anyone know how amazon is with returns?

I'm so glad you guys all got what you wanted!!! Now Lets all me thankful for this sale!! LOL

I have placed a few orders using my Discover card to get the $10 discount. It is very easy. First, you have to have a qualify item. It will tell you under Special Offers on the item page. You just add it to your cart and go to check out. When you are in "Check Out" just change your method of payment to your Discover Card. You will see the $10 discount taken off of your total immediately.

Amazon's always playing with their price points. Now, the 8GB Touch appears to be $181.99 + the $10 Discover discount + free shipping. I bought this much earlier this morning and at the time it was $179.99. Never saw the $30 GC card offer, which is a bummer but it's still a good deal to avoid the madness at ToysRUs and BestBuy.

Amazon's always playing with their price points. Now, the 8GB Touch appears to be $181.99 + the $10 Discover discount + free shipping. I bought this much earlier this morning and at the time it was $179.99. Never saw the $30 GC card offer, which is a bummer but it's still a good deal to avoid the madness at ToysRUs and BestBuy.

I noticed that too. The price keeps changing. Maybe the GC will come back again.

I hope the offer does come back because I'll certainly order it again for the GC and return the one I ordered first when it arrives! :) I'm kinda wondering if they'll offer it again since Best Buy is sold out online now. ToysRUs isn't offering it online at all. It just seems to me that Amazon seems to keep an eye on the other online competition and make adjustments based on the competition's promos and/or traffic.

Now its $181.99 and these special offers..........:confused:

Special Offers and Product Promotions

* For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more on select items sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers you will get $10 off when you pay with your Discover Card. This item qualifies. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Get $5 worth of MP3 downloads from Amazon MP3 when your order ships. Here's how (restrictions apply).

AudibleReady Devices at Amazon.comSpecial Offer: Save $100 on the cost of this product when you agree to join Audible.com's AudibleListener® Gold program for 12 months starting at $14.95 per month. If this product costs less than $100, you will receive it for free. Here's howAudibleReady Products at Amazon.com to join the AudibleListener Gold program. See the complete list of all AudibleReady products. See further details.

Yay, they sent me an email and gave the $30 card! Happy, happy!