Dyson

I have the DC 17 Animal and highly recommend, especially if you have indoor pets. I was debating on get another one too and had Home Depot the cheapest with 4% from Ebates, free ship and $10 off $100 code:UPROM22. We have 3 dogs and 2 rabbits and I use my Dyson daily.

I have the DC 17 Animal and highly recommend, especially if you have indoor pets. I was debating on get another one too and had Home Depot the cheapest with 4% from Ebates, free ship and $10 off $100 code:UPROM22. We have 3 dogs and 2 rabbits and I use my Dyson daily.

Same here... LOVE the Animal. We also have 3 dogs... and a cat instead of rabbits.

Great vacuum... beats my old Oreck (which I thought was doing a good job) by a mile! :D

I have the dc25 animal. I think the difference is that the dc25 has the ball and the other does not. Personally, if that is the major difference then I would get the 25 because i love the flexibility. One of the edges even slides under my couch at least 4 inches if I tilt it. Go to www.dyson.com and u can compare them. Goodluck

I have the DC28 and I love it...my biggest problem with the unit was trying to figure out how to use the accessories ... once I figured it out I realized how simple it was and most likely the reason why NOTHING in mentioned in the "very limited" directions. You will not be dissappointed with a Dyson!