DSI Bundle at Best Buy

Brenners

Did anyone pre-order the blue one at bestbuy... (I snagged the white one at amazon, thank you), but needed the blue one too...and got an email today saying that it's back ordered, and won't ship for 1-2 weeks...however it's still available for pre-order. So I am on hold with them....I know people are there because someone already answered. But I am nervous because if I don't end up getting this order from them...my son will be all upset when his sister gets hers...

I never pre-order this kind of stuff anyone have any experience with this?

I preordered mine last night from Best Buy. I did get a back order notice, but it shows an estimated arrival of December 1-9th. I don't know how it can't be a bundle though because they are selling us a metallic blue DSi and that is only available in the bundle!?!?! Now I don't know if I should be looking for this bundle when I go out in a few hours or not! I guess I will try to call them. Edited by ukfan78

I called them and they could not tell me if the item was actually backordered or just not available yet since the release date is not official until tomorrow. My "gift card" was already being processed, so I will be charged the $20 even if I cancel right now. So I just left the order for now and I will see what the status is tomorrow. And if I find another one in the morning, I will go ahead and buy it just in case.

Did anyone pre-order the blue one at bestbuy... (I snagged the white one at amazon, thank you), but needed the blue one too...and got an email today saying that it's back ordered, and won't ship for 1-2 weeks...however it's still available for pre-order. So I am on hold with them....I know people are there because someone already answered. But I am nervous because if I don't end up getting this order from them...my son will be all upset when his sister gets hers...

I never pre-order this kind of stuff anyone have any experience with this?

Try and check Target....They still had some of the bundles yesterday afternoon for 169.99 AND you get a 20.oo gift card with it.......They never sold out of them during the black friday rush...HTH

Surprisingly, both my Target AND my Best Buy still had the bundles available yesterday afternoon. The one I ordered from Amazon had already shipped, so I didn't get one. But I was surprised that both stores still had stock (more white ones than blue ones, but each had both).

I ordered the blue one from Best Buy on Thanksgiving day. I also received a Backordered notice saying 1-2 weeks. The customer service rep I talked to told me that they were appearing that way because they were a pre-order. I was seriously getting nervous, but got an e-mail today with the tracking number. It has already been shipped. :D