KitchenAid 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer

vchristianman

Thie KitchenAid 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer is one of the few things that I am interested in getting from sears and I was just on the website and check the in store availability. For the stores closest to me that carry it , it said it would be availlable in 10 to 12 days. So my questions is do the stores not have any even though it is one of the door busters for black friday or is the website just saying it is not available in the stores because the stores are holding it for the sale to make sure they have some in stock. I was also wondering if anyone thinks this will be a hot item and will go fast? I planned to be there when sears opens at 4:00am. Also walmart has the same mixer or a similiar one on sale as well friday and I was wondering if you think walmart will sell out of them fast. Walmart opens at 5:00am and there is one about 20 minutes from sears so I could go there after I leave sears. If did go to walmart i planned to stay in the car until after the crowd goes in the store then go in behind them get mixer and get out.