ipod docking station

klehb

There are so many out there, it's definitely hard to choose!

I guess more than anything, it depends on the features that are important to you (alarm clock, remote, portable, sound quality).

I have my eye on the Sony one for $75 in this week's Target ad. I'm hoping they have it on display so I can check the sound quality (and original price, so I know how good of a deal I'm getting :D).

iHome is a great brand, as well. They have been around since ipods first came on the scene and make a variety of different nice-quality docking stations.

There are so many out there, it's definitely hard to choose!

I guess more than anything, it depends on the features that are important to you (alarm clock, remote, portable, sound quality).

I have my eye on the Sony one for $75 in this week's Target ad. I'm hoping they have it on display so I can check the sound quality (and original price, so I know how good of a deal I'm getting :D).

iHome is a great brand, as well. They have been around since ipods first came on the scene and make a variety of different nice-quality docking stations.

Thanks for pointing the Target one out. I didn't even see it in the add. One of the things I am having a hard time figuring out is if these support the ipod touch second gen. The adds don't really say either way on these. My dd14 wants a cd player and radio so this one will work if it works with the touch. I am going to go check it out tomorrow if they still have it.

I ended up getting one of these for each of my sons last night at Target. It got great reviews online and is originally $99.

It DOES support 2nd gen ipod touch and also has a CD player, AM/FM radio and a remote. Here's the listing and writeup on Amazon if you want to know more:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RB1XK2/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00171OSI6&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1BYT1T3YNBZWKP60F075