Sony 46" 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV and 120GB Sony PlayStation 3

bebu7

Sony has the Sony KDL-46V5100 46" 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV and 120GB Sony PlayStation 3 Console for a combo price of $1000 with free shipping!

They also have similar HDTV + PlayStation 3 combination pricing V series LCD HDTVs.

Check out http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=8198552921644530352&N=4294966033

This really seems like an amazing deal to me. Do you think that anyone will come out with something better that will include a PS3? The PS3 is my main target this year and to get the PS3 and a 46" Sony LCD for $999 seems pretty nice!

Not sure regarding the Blu Ray vs PS3 in regards to the actual quality of the Blu Ray player, but the PS3 obviously also lets you play games, go online, etc. I'm just curious because on the Sony website they let you do either/or (PS3 or Blu ray), so I'm wondering if Amazon is eventually going to do the same.

Not sure regarding the Blu Ray vs PS3 in regards to the actual quality of the Blu Ray player, but the PS3 obviously also lets you play games, go online, etc. I'm just curious because on the Sony website they let you do either/or (PS3 or Blu ray), so I'm wondering if Amazon is eventually going to do the same.

I am up in the air about a PS3 because we already have 2 xbox 360's and now a Wii for Christmas lol

The PS3 is a better blu-ray player then the Blu-Ray DVD Player alone. I have both and it takes a little longer to load on the DVD Player then the PS3. So they are both great deals but if you are not planning to play any games then just get the bundle with the Blu-Ray player.

The PS3 is a better blu-ray player then the Blu-Ray DVD Player alone. I have both and it takes a little longer to load on the DVD Player then the PS3. So they are both great deals but if you are not planning to play any games then just get the bundle with the Blu-Ray player.

I'm sure the kids would love to have another system lol in fact my oldest asked for the ps3 for christmas. If it's a better dvd player than it's worth it. Would you buy an extended warranty on this tv?