Rechargeable Wine Opener 12.00 @ Walmart

angelic680

One of my friends had it was and it so easy to use and very convenient. I'll let you know as soon as I get mine ;)

Well it certainly is interestingly shaped...;) I wouldn't think it was a wine opener. While I have major difficulty opening wine and I truly want one of these, maybe it is good that I am not able to get to the wine any faster.....

It says NEW and there are not any reviews unfortunately...

Well it certainly is interestingly shaped...;) I wouldn't think it was a wine opener. While I have major difficulty opening wine and I truly want one of these, maybe it is good that I am not able to get to the wine any faster.....

It says NEW and there are not any reviews unfortunately...

LoL ~ You're too funny, and yes I have the same prob when opening wine the cork always breaks and I just end up pushing it in....ha ha ha I cant wait to try this! Maybe this year my family wont have to drink cork in there wine....hahaahhaah :yup:

After using a rabbit style corkscrew i would never buy anything else! Its one of the nicest gifts too-i always was retarded about opening wine, but i dont even have to take the foil off the top now-just whip that thing out. I just have a hunch that this is crappy-or at least as difficult to use as an old fashioned. just my 2c

amazon seems to have the same one for $12.99: (sorry, can't include links, haven't been registered long enough)

Haier HWO035 Wine Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)

1 Review

5 star:

(1)

4 star: (0)

3 star: (0)

2 star: (0)

1 star: (0)

› See all customer reviews...

List Price: $39.99

Price: $12.99

You Save: $27.00 (68%)

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

In Stock.