HP Desktop - AMD Quad Core Processor, 20" Widescreen LCD, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD $499.97

RFinger

This package doesn't appear to be a doorbuster...which means they most likely will not hand out vouchers for it. I bought last year's version of this package and had to make the mad dash around the computer department to find all of the components to create it. Since the guy handing out the computer tickets at 3:00AM was from that department, I asked him where the individual components were, so at least I had an idea. Despite the fact that I was #3 in line, I barely managed to get everything. If you're serious about getting it, I recommend a recon mission to BB on Wednesday and see if you can at least find out where you'll need to go.

I bought this package last year (nearly the same one with lower specs and a higher price :( )...I asked the same exact question on this forum. In the end, I decided not to go wait in line for hours, instead I took my chances and remained home. Woke up 4AM that morning, refreshing the Bestbuy page every 5 minutes, I personally bought the desktop package online. Great desktop, I am still using it right now. So if its the same concept and the equivilant of mine, then it will also be online, just be sure to have the webpage of the exact desktop open, and refresh every 2-5 minutes or so to be able to be the first ones to add and purchase it.

P.S. Im thinking of picking it up myself

I bought this package last year (nearly the same one with lower specs and a higher price :( )...I asked the same exact question on this forum. In the end, I decided not to go wait in line for hours, instead I took my chances and remained home. Woke up 4AM that morning, refreshing the Bestbuy page every 5 minutes, I personally bought the desktop package online. Great desktop, I am still using it right now. So if its the same concept and the equivilant of mine, then it will also be online, just be sure to have the webpage of the exact desktop open, and refresh every 2-5 minutes or so to be able to be the first ones to add and purchase it.

P.S. Im thinking of picking it up myself

I am hoping that it is available online... if not I will see if it is still there whenever I wake up.

I suggest waking up at 4AM to begin checking for online status and even opening the webpage the night before. I was lucky enough last year to actually find the computer on their website the day before when it was identified as "Coming Soon". So all I had to do was refresh