kidkraft deluxe garage 74.70 shipped

krissy077

had my eye on this at walmart and amazon and it sold out in both places. cheapest i could find was $102 plus $15 shipping. happened upon an online store who had it in stock for 69.95 plus 11.75 shipping., used code MONEYSAVER to get an additional 10% off. shipping may vary in your area. they drop ship from kidkraft. i called kidkraft because i was leary if they actually had the item due to it being OOS everywhere else i looked. the lady there said sensational beginnings was the ONLY company they would have stock for for the holiday season!! kidkraft has GREAT customer service. i've had a few items from them that my kids have been rough on and had to order replacement parts. they send them right away at NO charge:eyepoppin!

btw, shipping says 2-3 weeks but i ordered on tuesday and my order shippoed today! i waited until it shipped to be extra sure this was valid.

http://www.sensationalbeginnings.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=G+2+748D

Edited by krissy077

Yippee! Thank you SO much for posting this! This is exactly what I wanted for my little boy's big Christmas item. I had seen it on Kohl's online not too long ago, but had decided to wait to buy it until I could use a 30% off code. Of course it was no longer available when I was finally ready to buy it! The cheapest I've found it elsewhere is a buy-it-now auction on ebay for $89.99. Love this price... even less than Kohl's would have been! (Side note, the "moneysaver" code is actually for 10% off not 15%. $74.70 was my final price also, though!)

Yippee! Thank you SO much for posting this! This is exactly what I wanted for my little boy's big Christmas item. I had seen it on Kohl's online not too long ago, but had decided to wait to buy it until I could use a 30% off code. Of course it was no longer available when I was finally ready to buy it! The cheapest I've found it elsewhere is a buy-it-now auction on ebay for $89.99. Love this price... even less than Kohl's would have been! (Side note, the "moneysaver" code is actually for 10% off not 15%. $74.70 was my final price also, though!)

my mistake! original post corrected! the lady at sensational beginnings said they sold 150 of these just last week, so i wouldn't wait if this is a must have item!!