FYI: Online Black Friday sub-forum opening this weekend!

Brad

Just a heads up - some of our affiliates have begun sending their Black Friday & Cyber Monday offers in the last few days. We don't have too many just yet (I think around 15 or so in the last few days), but we know how much everyone is looking forward to getting some of the BF deals online, whether or not you plan on fighting the crowds in actual stores.

So at some point this weekend we'll be opening our Online Black Friday Deals sub-forum here where we'll post threads for each web site with the deals, days and times that we're aware of. In the threads you'll be able to post questions, coupon codes you find to make the deals hotter and anything else related to the site's BF sale.

Hopefully this forum will be the answer for all those "can I order this item from this store's ad online and what day and what time and what time zone will it go on sale?" questions we've been getting lately. We won't have all the answers, but anything we know will be posted in that forum.

We'll also post a full schedule for all the major stores as we get closer to next Friday and we learn when the items will appear online at BF ad prices. And we'll be updating the Online Black Friday Deal Tracker with the ad items you can order NOW at Black Friday ad prices.

So for those of you who are new to the whole "online BF" thing, don't worry, we'll have it covered for you in every possible way :)

Thanks!! I am thinking of doing more of my BF shopping online. I think it is getting more dangerous each year to go out. Just last night there was a bomb threat at our local plaza and it had to be evacuated. It turned out to be a hoax but you never know. We live in a rural area too not a big city.