How popular with the Apple IPOD with $50 GC be?

chartse1

Walmart will have a $50 ITunes GC, but I have plenty of those. So, I am more interested in the TRU. Since that is all I want, I guess I could leave after I get it (or not) at about 1 a.m. and get in line somewhere else. Not sure where yet though.

It is a good deal and I am betting lots will go after it. I want it as well, but I am going to do the Walmart deal I think with the $50 I-Tunes gift card. TRU never seems to have enough of the "hot" electronics items, and in the 13 years I have been going, I have yet to be able to score any of the hot electronic deals, and I show up 1-2 hours early.

I showed up 2 hours early a couple of years ago for a Zune deal they had. I was the 10th person in line. My store only had 3 of them. I do not go to TRU for electronics anymore!!

Ya that has been my experience as well. A few years ago they had Mp3 players for like $30 or something if I remember correctly. I too was like the 10th person in line, waited for like 2 hours, and they only had like 5 of them, so needless to say I did not get one. I now avoid TRU electronics on black friday.

I was in our TRU just the other day, and they had only a few IPODS in stock. I will probably check back Wednesday to see if they have restocked. Does the TRU offer say $50 gift card with any IPOD? My son thinks he wants an IPOD touch which is pictured in the ad. But, the wording says any IPOD.

I was in our TRU just the other day, and they had only a few IPODS in stock. I will probably check back Wednesday to see if they have restocked. Does the TRU offer say $50 gift card with any IPOD? My son thinks he wants an IPOD touch which is pictured in the ad. But, the wording says any IPOD.

I think it is $50 on any Ipod so the touch would be included.

I too was in line for the Zune last year and was one of the first 10 people in the strore and we were told right before they opened there doors, they sold out the night before to their employees. This happened several years ago with a game boy at TRU They do not stock their electronics well at all. I personally am heading to WM for the deal, it is just as good! You are better off doing the same.