PS3 Bundle-help!

msharpsteen

I need just a little help/advice on this one. I think this is what I want, but would love some input from some experts. First of all, do you think this is a good deal? The games have pretty good reviews and I think my kids will like both (might have to get some other games for DH though...). What recommendations would you make for RPGs for the PS3? I know DH wants this solely for the new Final Fantasy in March, but are there any similar games out now that are good?

And my biggest concern-any thoughts on the likelihood that this bundle will be available online? Is there a better chance of getting the Wal-Mart bundle online and what are your thoughts on that one versus this one?

Thanks in advance for any input-I am a complete moron when it comes to all things gaming.

Im not an expert and I have a few questions myself lol, but I can help you with some questions. First of all, I think this is the best deal that I have seen, it comes with a single player game (Ratchet and Clank) and a GREAT multiplayer game (Little Big Planet), it is great for your kids because trust me, they will absolutely love these games no matter what. As for RPG's on the PS3, there arent very many good ones, but one I can recommend is Valkyrie Chronicles, a great rpg mixed with other game elements. The ps3 has great exclusive games so dont be afraid to purchase just because there are not many rpg's for it, there are many more rpg's to come.

As for my questions, will they handout tickets for this bundle and I am also wondering if it will be available online.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Im not an expert and I have a few questions myself lol, but I can help you with some questions. First of all, I think this is the best deal that I have seen, it comes with a single player game (Ratchet and Clank) and a GREAT multiplayer game (Little Big Planet), it is great for your kids because trust me, they will absolutely love these games no matter what. As for RPG's on the PS3, there arent very many good ones, but one I can recommend is Valkyrie Chronicles, a great rpg mixed with other game elements. The ps3 has great exclusive games so dont be afraid to purchase just because there are not many rpg's for it, there are many more rpg's to come.

As for my questions, will they handout tickets for this bundle and I am also wondering if it will be available online.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Thanks for the info on Valkyria-it does look pretty good! I went ahead and got the amazon deal of the day bundle yesterday with NHL 10 and used the "spend 80 get 20" promo to get Little Big Planet. Paid $336 for all of it which considering I'd have to pay tax at BB is still a decent deal. I'm still going to try for this bundle online, but this way if I don't get it I've still got a nice little bundle for under the tree.