So how early to get a washer and dryer.

POLLOCK56TH

I am still not sure which set I prefer (front or top loader). I plan on researching quite a bit up to the day. This will be my second early black friday outing and my first quest for a big ticket item. So with that said I am asking seasoned vets how early do I have to get online to have a shot at a set.

You might be able to order it on Thanksgiving. Some things online kick in the system that day. I have not ordered online from Sears so not sure. Last yr. or 2 yrs. ago Sears website basically crashed and no one was able to get online. You might have better luck finding a Sears appliance store so you're not dealing w/the crowds looking to buy electronics and such. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure I want the Kenmore Elite Oasis top loading set (approx 2 per store). Do you think I can get to the mall around 3:45 am and get that set?

I'll try ordering it online Thanksgiving and before we leave Friday morning, but will the discount come up by ordering the set? (We are getting the gas dryer so it'll be more expensive).

I would hate to get up and out that early only to find out we should have gone earlier b/c we missed the deal.

ANY suggestions would be appreciated!!

I'm pretty sure I want the Kenmore Elite Oasis top loading set (approx 2 per store). Do you think I can get to the mall around 3:45 am and get that set?

The store opens at 4am... depending on how big your area is but I would get in line at least 2 hours before opening especially if they only offer 2 per store. Other people will be lined up for electronics and other things so the line will build quickly if you're in a big town. Try to find an appliance store so there won't be such a big line. You might possibly talk to a salesman and ask if you can buy now and just bring in your receipt during the sales hr. on BF to price adjust. Then no stress or lack of sleep on BF, lol.

I just went ahead and bought the Samsung set that dirtmcgirt79 mentioned above on sale at Lowes through 11/23. It's being delivered tomorrow. No more need to get up at the crack of dawn in the *hopes* of getting the right set at the right price!

So happy :)

Good luck to those going out on black Friday. My parents are trying to get the $580 front loading set at a small town Sears Hometown store.