Take $10 Off Your $10 JcP Purchase w/code, $10 Plush Throw a/c @ JcPenney.com

noehlp

I went to the clearance section and bought 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts for myself and it took the code. :)

Todays daily deal: cooks Hard-Anodized 8-qt. Stockpot for $24.99. It has good reviews, I think I may try to use the coupon for it as well.

Thanks, I found these needlepoint Christmas stockings, 14.99 plus 5.00 for personalization. Cost me around $16 with tax and shipping after the $10 off. We already had one for everyone in our family but my daughter has started a penguin collection and they have an adorable one with Santa and a penguin!

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemTyp=G&itemID=16e3acc&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=stocking&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=99&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True

anyone see this? Really good deal and got 3.5 stars! I couldnt get the pic and its been awhile since I posted a link I couldnt remember how to do it. sorry!

WEDNESDAY DEAL! My Sports Gaming System

Outlet $9.99

Original $89.99

Complete interactive sports package!

five action-packed games -- baseball, golf, bowling, boxing and tennis

wireless remote controls respond to your movement

includes attachments for enhanced play

5-in-1 interactive sports game system includes 2 remotes, 1 bat, 2 golf club, 2 tennis racket and 2 boxing controller attachments. Plugs into any TV. For 1 or 2 players. Uses 6 "AA" batteries (not included). Ages 8 and up.

Remember the batteries! We have the batteries you need for this item. After you've placed this item in your shopping bag, click on the image below to order batteries.

OK,don't laugh.....my kids are obsessed with the Snuggie....Penny's has the Child Snuggie for $14.99. Used the $10 off code and got them one. At least I've got something they asked for and I dont' have to wait until BF! (I swore I would not buy one of those things.)

Where did you find it? I put snuggie in the search engine and only came up with the adult ons. I need one for a 6 year old.

i tried purchasing the gaming system and it is now 19.99 but with the 10.00 off i thought it would be a great deal..however I didn't see anywhere to put the code in... bummer...

If you look at it in toys it is 19.99. To get it to show 9.99 you have to go to clearance then go to wednesday deals. It is the first deal that comes up.

I placed multiple orders w/the code last night and I got e-mail from Penney's telling me it's one time use, and they can either combine my other orders to save me on s/h, but I can't use the code past the first order. Bummer. Guess I missed the fine print! Hopefully I can use the 2nd code, which I got in e-mail also, for one of my other orders.

I couldn't get any codes to work for me, so my mom decided she wanted the wedding dress play trunk sets for 3 of my granddaughters and with the snuggie link, I added it to my cart and we paid together. I got to use my 10 off on the snuggie and we shared the shipping, costing me about 6.00 for the snuggie and her 36 for 3 wedding playsets. We saved 100 off regular prices.

I tried to order this cute piggy bank for my niece to be and the code wouldn't work...:(

Messages from the Heart Piggy Bank

Item# FK342-9258B

Color: Pink Word

Sale $14.99

Original $25.99

Promo - not qualified

yep that happened to me too. I was going to order my boys some jeans. oh well:(

I placed multiple orders w/the code last night and I got e-mail from Penney's telling me it's one time use, and they can either combine my other orders to save me on s/h, but I can't use the code past the first order. Bummer. Guess I missed the fine print! Hopefully I can use the 2nd code, which I got in e-mail also, for one of my other orders.

I have used it multiple times. Try ordering on different days.