Panasonic 1080p HDTV -plasma still w/sale price

123abc

That would be the Panasonic 46" 1080p for $788 - in store only. Maybe worth a try if you want to drive and get this one. HHGregg has the S1 version w/blue ray for $899. DH called Panasonic and there isn't much of a difference between the Walmart U1 version to the S1.

thanks, I've been kicking myself since woke up and decided to go back to bed figuring something better would come up for BF but see nothing remotely the same.

instore information not available, wll drop by after work

Edited by tinkrbel
add

If you do a search for TV's 40-46", a list of about 30 tvs will come up. The last one on the list is the Panasonic. That page gives you the option to search by store. Once you click on the actual tv, it doesn't give you that option anymore.

I just did a search on a different website and someone mentioned they purchased it for 698 on 11/19/09. I called my local WM and told asked them if they had it stock and at first she said no and I told her that her in-store check states yes as of 11/22. She came back and said it was now 698 not $788! Just sent DH to get credit. Ha - he just on cell and got $98 back. :)