Target.com Baby Alive Woopsie Caucasian 14.97

1josh

Currently online there is a price cut on this doll from 24.99 to 21.99. With their coupon code TC9NOV17 it takes off $8.00 + free shipping. This brings the total to $14.97 w/ tax.

Order Summary

Items: $21.99

Shipping & Handling: $6.40

Promotion Applied: -$8.00

Free Shipping: -$6.40

Total Before Tax: $13.99

Estimated Tax:* $0.98

Order Total: $14.97

NOTE: that they have this coupon on their coupon book, however in their stores the doll is $24.99 (the last time I checked there was no price cut in the stores)

Also, the free shipping is only on the Caucasian one.

http://www.target.com/Hasbro-Baby-Alive-Whoopsie-Caucasian/dp/B00243ZAC4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&frombrowse=0&node=1038576&keywords=whoopsie&field_browse=1038576&searchSize=30&id=Hasbro%20Baby%20Alive%20Whoopsie%20Caucasian&field_availability=-2&refinementHistory=subjectbin%2Ctarget_com_age%2Ctarget_com_gender-bin%2Ctarget_com_character-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchNodeID=1038576&field_launch-date=-1y&searchRank=target104545&searchPage=1&field_keywords=whoopsie

ty ty ty $14.58 my little girl has wanted one of these since they came out, but their was no way I was gonna pay $40 for one. I like that you can sign in using your amazon username and password too. I have had problems in the past ordering things via target.com. the orders never got shipped. hopefully using the amazon route works better for me.