Hasbro's deal of the day

lmarie82

Just a word of warning for anyone buying from hasbrotoyshop.com, their shipping is VERY slow! Last year I had already heard they were slow, but I ordered some things because I thought I had plenty of time. It took FOREVER and although I ordered the beginning of December, I almost didn't get my items in time for Christmas and I had to contact customer service several times before they even bothered to ship everything out.

Unless there is a deal that is just too good to pass up this year, I'm avoiding them like the plague!

Ive ordered from hasbro before and honestly had no problems with shipping. I usually expect at LEAST a full week for items to arrive from big companies. I guess maybe it depends how far you are from one of their distrubition centers? Anyway i ordered several things last year and they actually came quite soon. No complaints here, although i may be the exception to the rule.

Ive ordered from hasbro before and honestly had no problems with shipping. I usually expect at LEAST a full week for items to arrive from big companies. I guess maybe it depends how far you are from one of their distrubition centers? Anyway i ordered several things last year and they actually came quite soon. No complaints here, although i may be the exception to the rule.

No No you aren't the "exception to the rule" LoL I have no complaints here either there shipping was great maybe they worked out the kinks :fluffy:

Here are some codes that I have in my email....hope they help you guys out! :yup:

10% off Littlest Pet Shop Items [Exp. 12/31]

Use Hasbro Toy Shop Coupon LPS2009

10% off Star Wars Items [Exp. 12/31]

Use Hasbro Toy Shop Coupon SW2009

10% off G.I. Joe Items [Exp. 12/31]

Use Hasbro Toy Shop Coupon GIJOE10

10% off My Little Pony Items [Exp. 12/31]

Use Hasbro Toy Shop Coupon MLP9

10% off Nerf Items [Exp. 12/31]

Use Hasbro Toy Shop Coupon Nerf2009

10% off Playskool Items [Exp. 12/31]

Use Hasbro Toy Shop Coupon Code PLAY10

10% off Monopoly Items [Exp. 02/28/10]

Use Hasbro Toy Shop Coupon 0NH0FLVI3YFJ

10% off Transformers Items [Exp. 12/31]

Use Hasbro Toy Shop Coupon Code TF2009

Today $12.99

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Files_Main/200/4020232d683_Main400.jpg

Pictureka was is in the Toys R Us ad for 11/22/09 for $9 and a $3 rebate.

Rebate is still good, but the $9 deal is expired. Don't know if it would be back on BF or not