Need Wii game recommendations for son

allshoppedout

We LOVE our Lego games!!!! We have them all (and looking forward to Harry Potter next year!!). Our Kids love them just as much as mom and dad, lol. Seriously, they are a ton of fun. I would also recommend the following...DS is 7 and DD is 5...they live with their mom so they haven't gotten to play all yet...

They really like Super Mario Party 8, all the Lego games and Cars. We haven't given them the Mario Kart yet, but we really like it and they would too I'm sure. We also got the GameCube stuff so they can play those games...they are much cheaper.

We also have Hasbro Family Game night which is ok for kids, but may not be enough to keep them entertained. Parents love the Raving Rabbids games, they are a ton of fun and know the kids would love them. I don't give them any of the balance board stuff because they are too rough. If there is a game you are thinking about trying, maybe you could rent it first and see how he does.

My nephew is 22 and on about a 6-8 year old level and his X-mas gift from us is going to be all 3 of the first Lego games. We picked up Batman for $10 at Costco and I know I will find the other as cheap as well. If not the Walmart deal is best. He would also recommend Ben 10 (no idea who that is, Nickelodeon or something) and Guitar Hero even though he is horrible at it, he LOVES to do it.

Guys...watch Gamestop.com for games. They have used and new online and sometimes have good deals and coupon codes make them great. I haven't bought from them in awhile, but one time I got a ton of PS2 games for like $20 (before PS3 was out).

They sell controllers used as well.

These are NOT all verified and there are more out there:

Free Shipping: SAVER - verified

30% off used games: 30OFF - Couldn't get this to work, must be off anything

10% off used 360: 10OFF360 - verified

Edited by angleyez423