>>> Kmart Thanksgiving Day Ad Posted <<<

Tigger97498

I looked around and didn't see anyone discussing this...

Can anyone read/guess at what the NINTENDO 25$ card that you get, when you buy the wii system, is good for?

I tried enlarging, etc....can't see/read..

THanks

The ad doesn't say what it is for. It just says gaming coupon, and says to see page 2 for details. When you look at the bottom of page 2, it says see store for details. You can download games for your Wii through Wiiware. I assume that you would use the gaming coupon to download these games. Not 100% sure though....My cousin works at K-mart. I will give her a call tomorrow and see if she knows or can find out for us.

Edit: Talked to my cousin today. She did not know the answer, so she ask in electronics dept. The girl she talked to said that as far as she knows it is to use to download games on Wiiware. Not 100% though.

Edited by Kim3498

The ad doesn't say what it is for. It just says gaming coupon, and says to see page 2 for details. When you look at the bottom of page 2, it says see store for details. You can download games for your Wii through Wiiware. I assume that you would use the gaming coupon to download these games. Not 100% sure though....My cousin works at K-mart. I will give her a call tomorrow and see if she knows or can find out for us.

Edit: Talked to my cousin today. She did not know the answer, so she ask in electronics dept. The girl she talked to said that as far as she knows it is to use to download games on Wiiware. Not 100% though.

That would be my guess as well...