DeepDiscount.com 40% off Mega Sale starts Nov. 13th

sweetdiggity

got a postcard in the mail about the sale. also says it's off MSRP :(

That kind of sucks. Thanks for letting us know for sure. I did the math, and on some dvds, the 40% off price will be pretty much the same as their price now. LOL

Looks like Wally World will get my business for the Clone Wars set, but I may find a few deals still. :)

I had checked the price of Taken (the tv movie series) a few days ago. It was 41.xx at both Amazon & Deep Discount. Went to see what it was with the 40% off and now it is 35.97 Yes, still a savings, but not a huge one. (still cheaper than Amazon) but not the huge discount I was hoping for. (MSRP 59.95)

So before going crazy - go ahead and check other sites as well - you might get it cheaper!

I found the Simspons's season 12 at a good deal. The Closer, House, and Heroes were cheaper at amazon. This sale is a real dud. I used to order about 10 dvd's at each of their sales. :((

I used to order about 4 or 5 each sale. But none for me this time. I sent DeepDiscount an email on how disappointed I was with this sale.

Just checked on Full House the series before the sale it was $95 and now its like $94.96. I hate when they try to manipulate things to make it seem like you are getting a better deal.:mad:

I know, I was hoping it would go down some... well it did :rolleyes:

The other ones I need to get aren't a *huge* savings either (like $1 - $2 below amazon's price) so I'm waiting for now.

Except for the Simpson's dvd, deepdiscounts prices were at least a couple dollars or more higher than Amazon's prices. I didn't have any that were within fifty cents or a dollar. I think the Closer dvd price was $8 higher at Deepdiscount. I'm so disappointed in this so-called sale.