Anyone Want to Adopt me - Amazon Prime

conj

as people consider sharing Prime accounts - please keep in mind - it requires sharing some information one might normally consider sensitive and not something one should do lightly.... to that end, this is not a good arrangement for everyone...

as people consider sharing Prime accounts - please keep in mind - it requires sharing some information one might normally consider sensitive and not something one should do lightly.... to that end, this is not a good arrangement for everyone...

When I had a trial and invited a friend it just needed her email address I believe...unless they changed it.

ETA: I see you were adopted - that's awesome! ok now who wants to adopt me?? i promise to be a good adoptee :yup:

according to Amazon:

To add a member: Enter the person's name, relationship, e-mail address and birthday in the appropriate fields and click "Invite." An invitation e-mail message automatically will be sent to the e-mail address you entered. Note that invited members will need to know the month and day of your birthday to accept your invitation.

no they dont.

Good to know! lol I added my sister last year and never thought to check that first! :shock: (But I removed her because she didn't use it or need it after all.)

That said, I have an available spot if someone wants to chip in on cost. (Mine renews 12/14/09 for the next year, but you could try it out for the next month and decide if you want to stay on & pay some of the cost for the next year.)

Edited by Crue2001

I'd be interested, but don't order much to make it worth that much. What is the cost per person? How many can you add?

I'd be interested too, but I also don't order that much. After looking at it online, it costs $79 a year, and you can add up to 4 people. The individual membership does state those 4 are suppose to be living at the same address. Then there is a corporate amazon prime that lets you also list up to 4 people that are coworkers who do not reside together, but I couldn't find if the price of that type was also $79 or not. 4 people going in together on $79 (for $20 a person) sounds better than the whole $79.

• 7 months later...